• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Since you like Brawl, it's very probable that you would enjoy 3S. Just as random and just as much guessing as Brawl.

No offense but do you even play the game...? or do you just go along with what matt says all the time? Also if you aren't competitive in either game (not saying you arent...just never see you play..) don't judge, that's what everyone would like to call Biased. Thanks. And if you do play competitively then go for it.

Finch

Smash Lord
No offense but do you even play the game...? or do you just go along with what matt says all the time? Also if you aren't competitive in either game (not saying you arent...just never see you play..) don't judge, that's what everyone would like to call Biased. Thanks. And if you do play competitively then go for it.
Do you play fighting games other than brawl? Don't be a hypocrite.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
How am i being a hypocrite? i've played many fighting games, dont defend her just because shes a girl, omg said something to a girl, guy comes to the rescue, i'm saying she always says omg brawl so bad, even though in my opinion the game is pretty fun, but in every thread she posts something similar. just sayin' :\

Leh

Smash Ace
I actually dont think 3S is a bad game, i dont think its random or guessing either, thats Ryan (HunterSFL) and Flash's opinion.

Leh

Smash Ace
Do you play fighting games other than brawl? Don't be a hypocrite.
Even if he didnt, that wouldnt make him a hypocrite since hes not commenting on other fighting games.

LOVE YOU FINCH! Just sayin though.

Zergum

Smash Cadet
I swear to god if I have to play seibrik in this gay tournament and get grabbed 999 times i'll prob never play this game again.

Finch

Smash Lord
Wait was he talking about brawl or 3S? I thought he was talking about brawl and I was defending someone against brawl. And now I can't figure out why I said he was being a hypocrite so you win this time!

I dig chicks that dig theatre apparently

Dr. Barban20

Smash Rookie
I dig chicks that dig.

So.............
Who can bring a melee set up?

Also if someone wants to team I guess I could team, hit me up, but I am really bad, I was bad before but now......

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im dumb, so what does ST stand for?

I wonder if the will is gonna have SC4 when he starts hosting tourneys again. Ive been really tempted to buy that game lately.

only a few days away from the experience that is gigs: Lots of people, good times, old faces, singles AND doubles, and the best pizza ive ever had in my life.

Dont forget afro we got a $5 MM to do. diddy vs snake. Or we can do multiple $1 MMs (at least 5) cause i want to play you alot. I also got a $5 with fenrir. Also another person i want to play in friendlies alot, but for different reasons

Master Raven

Smash Master
What's 3S? 3rd Strike?

GDX I think ST = Super Turbo, assuming they're talking about Street Fighter of course.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'll mm your snake for 5$ afro.
That would be my last one since I have a mm with seibrik and xyz.

Edit: your coming raven? If so ill make an exception and mm you too :]

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm not coming. I don't have a car yet and won't until next year, and my parents will not let me drive with people they hardly know to 4-5 hours to Orlando for some big tournament that's probably gonna last until around night time.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
go away and stop spamming.
shut up. go play with your brawl fox.

and the best pizza ive ever had in my life.
i really really really hope your not talking about lazy moons cuz their pizza sucks. its a humongous cracker. with some cheese. If you want real pizza go to new york buddy. it doesnt matter how big their pizzas are cuz they suck. Why would you want a lot of something bad? now the pizzeria next to them is actually good pizza with actual good sauce. You should tey them out.

-hiro

vericz

Smash Champion
shut up. go play with your brawl fox.

i really really really hope your not talking about lazy moons cuz their pizza sucks. its a humongous cracker. with some cheese. If you want real pizza go to new york buddy. it doesnt matter how big their pizzas are cuz they suck. Why would you want a lot of something bad? now the pizzeria next to them is actually good pizza with actual good sauce. You should tey them out.

-hiro
lol i hate pizza with no sauce and crispy thin crust, its DOODOO.

God luck in Kansas GUY,

Zoro

Smash Champion
I work on this day

which is awesome because i would have gone to gigs knowing i would have wasted my time and money.

Have fun

See yall at inetz :D

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord

-hiro
Sorry hiroshi. You can't argue with a fat person about food... you'll always be wrong.

I like lazy moon lol.

Top Bottom