• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Can't make it to this Gigs* T_T

Raven show them how to play Metaknight right until I can show up. :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
finally, a tournament that has both brawl doubles and singles, with people knowing how to run things. The last time i experienced this was..my tourney 3 weeks ago! :laugh:

You should all be prepared. Diddy vs Fox: Return to Subspace is gonna be a pretty epic fight, and you really should watch

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You should all be prepared. Diddy vs Fox: Return to Subspace is gonna be a pretty epic fight, and you really should watch
Whoa Epic. : ) I mean, really, how many times has this fight been done in Brawl? We have to be among the first... : D

If you don't mind Wifi then hit me up on AIM or MSN.
Nah, Wifi is a fun distraction. Makes me play quite a bit worse, but I'm also usually playing cross-continent, so it may not be bad.

I'll hit you up later sometime

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
master raven, ill iM you to play online later. I dont know when im gonna go to a SFL brawl tourney, and i want to see what your MK can somewhat do (being hampered by online and all)

i watchd some 3rd strike matches at IC...it looks like so much fun. Im so sad i wasnt apart of that when it first came out. Ill make sure to be a part of SFIV to make up for it

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't mind Wifi much. I play it all the time, but the only reason I play it is because I can't get much consistent offline practice. I'm really used to the input lag.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Anyone besides a meta knight wanna do a 5 dollar MM at this? my IC's have improved a ton, even since that last PnT in tampa, :D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's a shame that Master Raven (being as good as everyone says) hasn't been able to get to more tournaments to **** and make phat $$$.

He sounds pretty amazing.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'll be here.
Im accepting all MM's (and dont even respond if you REALLY dont want to!)

Post here if you accept 5 dollar minimum.
Anyone besides a meta knight wanna do a 5 dollar MM at this? my IC's have improved a ton, even since that last PnT in tampa, :D

: ) I'm down for both of you. best 2/3?

I want some matches, I could really use the MK practice :)
So Wally World isn't going to screw you again? haha

Master Raven

Smash Master
There are some vids of me on Youtube but most of them are either old or they're not really that much good (for various johns, sometimes I experiment, which I do A LOT in friendlies, sometimes I'm lazy, at least online, or etc. but I'm getting rid of those lazy habits now). It's best if you just plain fight me instead of watching any vids.

I don't think I'm that good though, at least not yet. :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Master Raven's metaknight is really good online.

but

It's Metaknight online. It's hard enough playing against metaknight on console.

Too bad he doesn't go to any tourneys I'd like to see what the diff between playing him online and console is.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Master Raven's metaknight is really good online.

but

It's Metaknight online. It's hard enough playing against metaknight on console.

Too bad he doesn't go to any tourneys I'd like to see what the diff between playing him online and console is.
I got 3rd at PnT Miami not too long ago and will be attending FlatSoda's house tourney in a couple weeks.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i watchd some 3rd strike matches at IC...it looks like so much fun. Im so sad i wasnt apart of that when it first came out. Ill make sure to be a part of SFIV to make up for it
Since you like Brawl, it's very probable that you would enjoy 3S. Just as random and just as much guessing as Brawl.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Not many people who play it are, either. lol. Both Ryan and Peter hate the game, and they're extremely good at it. It's just rock/paper/scissors.

OverLade

Smash Hero
There are some vids of me on Youtube but most of them are either old or they're not really that much good (for various johns, sometimes I experiment, which I do A LOT in friendlies, sometimes I'm lazy, at least online, or etc. but I'm getting rid of those lazy habits now). It's best if you just plain fight me instead of watching any vids.

I don't think I'm that good though, at least not yet. :)
*cough*cough*cough*cough* :p

We need to play a ranked on AiB so you can release your anger :D.

Top Bottom