• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i agree with that team name as much as i agree with it as a main strategy :D

GDX i can't wait to play u to see if i had a harder time with ninjalink or not ;)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, Rx- did me dirty.

"i'm gonna start teaming with my old partner Andy"

don't worry, me and sheer are going to steer the deers, and we aint queer, so fear and squeal, to our apeal, and as always....keep it real.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, Rx- did me dirty.

"i'm gonna start teaming with my old partner Andy"

don't worry, me and sheer are going to steer the deers, and we aint queer, so fear and squeal, to our apeal, and as always....keep it real.
word to ya motha

-vanilla ice

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
hrnutttttttt

i don't mind if you say no, but i need to know one way or another

Gingerr

Smash Lord
A preemptive good luck to everyone going, as I (along with others down here) will be in Ohio for Season's Beatings!! Whoo get hyped!

But seriously, have fun you guys :]

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
anyone want to team for this...i use ROB in teams son, i'm pretty beast in teams as well, weeg isnt responding so...anyone up for it? plz be gewd. :[

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, if you need any match-up practice i'll be sure to try and give you some i'd like to see how my marth mk and ??? do in a match against snake...this might sound dumb but is mlg picking up brawl cuz it seems like it, i've been thinking about that for a while and if they are then i'm gonna play alot more seriously

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yall dumb.

Ive made a revelation after smashing alot...

Smashing is ****ing great BaBY!!!!

Smash here, smash there. Smash before clubs, smash after clubs...maybe during.

Smash random chics, smash random hoes...smash random people wit that Hulk.

Ive been smashing alot more recently an my college grades show it...I need to focus, smashing is on my mind. ****...

Im too good...I cant wait for this lol...As long as I dont make plans to smash...

Emil u still wanna team?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh if you guys want a quick nutt go party with University of Tampa girls all of them are dime pieces an they sure can work...

Just gotta be a pimp an tell them whats up...

They like being told the bizz...

And theres a bunch of smashers at UT but they dont travel cuz there gay. Same with USF.

Oh USF girls are a lil harder to get...but with some hard work smashing will come their way

PolMex23

Smash Champion
good...bro im going in gigs strong an ready to smash...been smashin every thurs fri an sat for past 4 weeks now...YEA BABY YEA///

So many ponys in that stable just gotta groom them every once in a while

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I haven't touched Brawl since we went to Tampa... been busy with school, work, and Duke Nukem 3D on XBLA...

Oh, this'll be my last tourney for a while... Fable 2 comes out the Tuesday after this and Fallout 3 comes out a week later...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Gabe holla at me for this sat party will be run by me in a warehouse hoes count at 40+ right now boi u an "****ing guy" has to come

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
****...i've always wanted to team with a lucario...i might have to look into that for the next tourney you attend after gigs Dguy...or if acorn ever got his act together i'd team with him.

Top Bottom