• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno if I'm teaming with xyz or not. I'm pritty sure he thinks he's too pro for me. So if not, who wants to team?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, ryan as much as I own the crap outta you, i'll still team with you buddy.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
That sucks, we'll have to get in some matches another time then.
if i can get more hours, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon. thanx to the stupid economy. maybe gigs can host another brawl tournament in november (on the 8th please cuz thats the weekend of my b-day!)

Leh

Smash Ace
So i'll be going to this.
Seibrik hook me up with a ride.

Leh

Smash Ace
oh awesome.

I thought you were done with Brawl, but it'll be more fun with you there anyways...
Everytime i tell myself i wont play anymore, something happens that makes me wanna play again.

But yeah i'll be there.

Leh

Smash Ace
Snake is manly as hell, but hes a broken character. His hitboxes + weight + damage he does is simply ridiculous.

But yeah, i guess i'll be there.

Accepting ALL MM'S!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Snake is manly as hell, but hes a broken character. His hitboxes + weight + damage he does is simply ridiculous.

But yeah, i guess i'll be there.

Accepting ALL MM'S!
good to see you havnt quite given up on brawl, matt

but im sad cause now that +1 snake i have to worry about. I wish he'd die in a manly fire or something

ill MM you at gigs afro. I wanna do multiple ones, so $1 each?

I also want to play alot of matches with fenrir (lawl fox vs diddy: the return of subspace) and mixmaster chops

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Most incorrect statement ever?
whaaaaaaaaaaat. diddy is the most adorable and badass monkey in existance. how can you call him gay. its a monkey, WITH A GUN. you cant sit there and tell me that isnt pure comedy gold. Its like lambchops old avatar but in-game

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Everytime i tell myself i wont play anymore, something happens that makes me wanna play again.

But yeah i'll be there.
Yeah, like you wanting more money :laugh:

diddy kong isnt gay, but hes clearly the most fun/best character in the game
Diddy Kong is definitely one of the most obnoxious characters to play against in the game. He's right up there with Dedede, Meta Knight and Toon Link (personal bias xD)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you cant stay mad at him....hes so funny looking. play diddy, get hit with an attack, pause to look at his face, and TRY not to laugh

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll come if chess
equi! i had a brilliant idea

I have a chessboard, you have a chessboard, we should play chess through emails while im at work

we email each other our moves and whatnot. It would be splendifferous for my slow days of work, like today

Top Bottom