• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
k it'll be updated in a sec

EDIT: they're not necessarily in order, so the top of the list isn't always the best, and the bottom isn't always the worst

Snap

Smash Ace
does top of the list mean they're the highest seed?

edit ok thx for the info

i just thought it was weird that the top name in every list is someone i recognized

like isai ken germ vidjo etc

Zoap

Smash Master
will there be 2 rounds of pools, and if so will it be top 2, top 3 or top 4 making it to second round. If not then how many will advance to brackets? top 2 or top 3?

Ty for answering and no rush

Ian

Smash Ace
any random EC space animal wanna team w/ me? I suck but if you're willing to wake me up 15 or 16 I'll get 5 or 6 rests a match =o

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol top secret? 75 dollars and its top secret >.>

anything lower than top 4 would be a crime. there are some hard pools out there.

taj+PC in one pool

Edrees + Wobbles + eggs? those 3 are bracket worthy and that would only leave 1 spot for a new guy to squeeze in.

Pool 9 omfg

hugs, south paw, pkmvodka, and light? wholly crap. 4 great players.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
lol top secret? 75 dollars and its top secret >.>

anything lower than top 4 would be a crime. there are some hard pools out there.

taj+PC in one pool

Edrees + Wobbles + eggs? those 3 are bracket worthy and that would only leave 1 spot for a new guy to squeeze in.

Pool 9 omfg

hugs, south paw, pkmvodka, and light? wholly crap. 4 great players.
yes top secret.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
listen

update:

ive been getting a lot of pm's or messages on aim from people who want to go and havent registered. There are also those who have registered and arent willing to go anymore.

Thus this brings up the questions for those who want to go now:

1) registration is over meaning you cannot pay 75 to enter anymore from now on whoever registers pays 100. You had months like about 4 prior to this deadline and numerous warnings. So there is no johning it now.

2) if you still decide to play you can. On the day of the event please say you didnt register, then we will ask for your name and stuff and add you to the pools which people have dropped out on, meaning those who registered that didnt go. And finally you pay us the 100.

3) why so much money if i didnt register? Its because you are making things much more difficult for us to add you and change or move things around in the pools. We warned you in advance and making people pay 100 is the only way they will learn and register.

4) I dont have the internet and didn't know? too bad you still have to pay 100 no excuses. Even ur friends could register for you that was how open it was to the public.

any more questions? Feel free to ask us we are open to answer anything before oc3 so you will come happy and excited for our tournament.

sidefx

Smash Champion
where will we meet at the airport for those who are getting picked up.

arash will be picking me germ and bobby up, but where at LAX are we to meet with him. any designated area? or just pickup area infront of our airline gate.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

I'm curious why isnt one of my crewmates listed in the pools? DYRL. I registered him.
we will check again. Sometimes u think you registered your friend but it never came through. If it comes through on our registrations list tomorrow we will add him to one of the pools if not he willl have to pay 100 at the door.

updates: Oc3 t shirt preview. 3 percent left to complete it.

araknophobik

Smash Master
2 pools...cool
that means itll be a 64 man bracket? wait its top secret...hmm

as for those of you who are complainging about paying 100 instead of 75 for not registering, listen to me when i say you guys are lucky

FCD was caped at 256 people, and when the mlg tickets sold out, you were screwed. I was lucky because i was waitlisted and recieved a ticket, so i was able to attend FC by luck. There were atleast 30people disapointed that they couldn't go to FC because all the tickets were sold out. And im sure those 30 people would have been more than willing to drop another 25$ inorder to participate in the event

p.s. pool 7 looks visious. Wobbles, Edrees, Eggz, and Myko

p.s.s. pool 21 germ vs creepyfingaz zooommgg throw lovo and trevyn into that pool

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Edit:
this is OC-$100 where the spartans fight. Those who are weak will say this is madness and will fall , those who are strong will say this is OC-$100 and kick those who are weak.
Madness!? THIS IS OC $100 DOLLARS!!!! lol!

Had to do that, feel sorry for the FC suckers that decided to register all late, dum dums :)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
listen

neal isnt staff this year, so theres no point involving him. Neal has champ combo to run so hes busy with that. Pming him or asking him stuff would be useless. Once again vicko:

tournament organizers:
me, ken , jenny , helen
administrators:
arash
Staff:
azn lep, the boss, kira, rickety

helpers:
tony,justpha, bonez ,mike monkey, and more running pools.

as for listing everyone from your area as a friend is ridiculous when there are so many going from that region. We are doing our best to place eveyrone away from each other however if there are 10 guys from the same area going chances are ull have to face one of them. And its pools meaning more than one person advances.

Arash

Smash Lord
the reason we cannot disclose how many will advance from pools is because then that leads to collusion, and we'd really hate to see a repeat of some of the dodgy things going on last year

rest assured that nobody worthy is going to get eliminated in round 1, unless they decide not to try or something.....

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, I have the same problem as Gimpy. Well, not EXACTLY the same problem, but some of the people that are traveling with me and are registered are not posted in pools.

Also, I'm in PC and Taj's Pool. I don't know whether to be excited or sad. A little bit of both, I guess.

Edit: Looks like I found what seems to be one of the people traveling in the pools. I think you misspelled Toro. I found a Taro, but I didn't see anyone with that name in the registered entrants list. Also, I didn't see Vato there. He's been looking forward to coming to this soo bad.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. I've got the same pool as KEN... and for some reason, I'm incredibly excited...

Also, LOL at KOS_MOS in the same pool as Isai. Good luck, Chris!
This is going to be so awesome.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
You guys should double check the list since you might have some problems during the tournament if you missed putting people in pools.

Like I'm not in any of the pools, could you please add me.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm sorry I forgot to mention this yesterday, but my fellow Hawaiian Sho can't make it to 0c3. He won the latest local tournament so he signed up just in case he would be able to come. So yeah, please remove him from the list. Doomo!!!

I get to play Rickety!!! <333

nublet06

Smash Lord
* Brackets
o Singles: players will be randomly assigned into 32 pools. Each player will play round-robin games against all other players in his/her pool. The four players with the best record in each pool will advance to a 128-man double-elimination bracket.

you should probly delete that from the first page.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys might wanna wait on doing pools until Saturday or whenever singles start. There's gonna be a lot of people who don't come despite registering, and obviously a couple people were missed during the first assignment stage. tio (if you use it) can print off pool sheets for ya. Just a suggestion :).

I'm gonna try and drop by on Saturday to see everyone. It's the only day I have off from work, so I can't come for the whole tournament :(.

The King

Smash Ace
Pool 19:
The_King
Chesterr01
XR2
Jumpfreak
Hydro_Kirby
Kel
Lunchbox
Emerican
Connor

Pool 23:
BloodoftheFallen
Danimals
ShaBoyGin
xXx-Noobking-xXx
Atlus
King
Nadu
Sootin
Oni Shinigami

Just because I'm paranoid I've gotta check with you guys, which pool am I in? I'm assuming it's pool #19 as my boards name is technically "The_King", but better safe than sorry. Thanks in advance for letting me know. :)

King Out

Atlus8

Smash Master
A friend in pools.

I have a friend in the same pool, shaboygin, and I have quite a number of friends going to this tourn.

Here is a list of people I hang out with or play them from time to time so I don't get them in pools.

-Shaboygin (pool 23)
-Seraph (pool 12)
-Easy (pool 9)
-Russ (pool 27)
-Nes (pool 14)
-Flyleef (pool 2)
-DEHF (pool 22)
-J666 (pool 8)

This is just the top of my head so I may have more friends spread out in the pools.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Perfect Chaos and Gojira in pool 6 are both Utah players and are in the same carpool.

nublet06

Smash Lord
BoA told his parents that ken invited him for free so he can go now. ahahahahhaha. he got his paycheck today tho so it will be fine. he can sneak some money out.

Official Palmdale List

BoA
ROFL
Aesis
Emerican
Creepy Fingers
Petoo0

And now that **** knows bombsoldier is in his pool.....hes having a hard time deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom