• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH yeah one more thing. If people are getting a motel for X reason, me and pkmvodka might be willing to join in the motel action with you guys. Just pm me I suppose. We want to chill with a lot of people, that is why we are offering this to y'all. Cheers.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Ok well we should hook up then. We are staying at HugQ's place. I will pm you guys in the next few days to set up a meeting point for six flags.
Cool, man. I can't wait. I just don't know the park, so bear with me. Yeah, PM is a good idea.

4 MORE DAYS, SONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
OH yeah one more thing. If people are getting a motel for X reason, me and pkmvodka might be willing to join in the motel action with you guys. Just pm me I suppose. We want to chill with a lot of people, that is why we are offering this to y'all. Cheers.
Hawaii arrives on Thursday afternoon. Here is where we'll be staying.

http://www.bestwesterncalifornia.com/hotels/best-western-norwalk-inn/

I don't know when we'll be settled in exactly but if you want we can arrange something. I personally want to play as many different people as possible. =w=

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Yay OC300!!!

Are any Break the Target players coming? I'd like to see some other BtT skillzorz in real life!!! :)

a-mar

Smash Cadet
Hawaii arrives on Thursday afternoon. Here is where we'll be staying.

http://www.bestwesterncalifornia.com/hotels/best-western-norwalk-inn/

I don't know when we'll be settled in exactly but if you want we can arrange something. I personally want to play as many different people as possible. =w=

if that is not to far from the event i might give you like $5 to use your shower
(you guys might want to bug front desk for extea towles??:ohwell: )
mabe get in some frendlies
eat some hawaiian food(hopefully!!)
just hang w/ever??

if you guys would have me??(you know, that hawaiian hospitality??)

looking foward to oc3!!!:chuckle:

Darkmusician

Smash Master
if that is not to far from the event i might give you like $5 to use your shower
(you guys might want to bug front desk for extea towles??:ohwell: )
mabe get in some frendlies
eat some hawaiian food(hopefully!!)
just hang w/ever??

if you guys would have me??(you know, that hawaiian hospitality??)

looking foward to oc3!!!:chuckle:
Sure thing a-mar!!!

I think as far as towels, shampoo and stuff are concerned I personally think it would be best if everyone brought their own. I'm sure people will want to brush their teeth, and stuff as well as shower. I haven't talked to Ken about that yet, but I think that would be better personally. Idk how many people are coming to shower and I don't know how many towels the hotel has. :3 I will tell you more once I get back to Ken on that matter. :)

But yes please stop by and chill with us if you want. We'll be playing friendlies in our room all day most likely. Unless we get hungry and have to search for a place to eat. lolz
The motel is very close to the venue. Twas recommended by Ken himself. Woot!

And finally yes I will be bringing lots of goodies from Hawaii. Spam musubi!!! ;)

Hawaiian Hospitality! That's how we roll fo sho!!! :) :) :)

5 bucks whoo hoo!!! Money match fuel. lolz

TAK$

Smash Ace
Ugh ok so this kinda sucks, I was planning to stay with my brother in norcal tuesday-wendsday and then driving down to oc3 with him thursday morning (yah i know its like a 8-10 hr drive or something, but we can both drive soo we'd split the time) but i just got a call from him saying *lol umm im in mexico with my church grp and i wont be back till next week soo gl* so it seems that he forgot or is being an *** like usual.

long story short, is there anyone driving from norcal to Oc3 that has a spot in their car? I wont actualy need to stay with you guys since i have some other family and friends up there i can stay with, i'd just need a ride to oc3 from norcal (dosent matter where in norcal really) so if you can just pm me or hit me up on aim; shade1391, I'll get my flight info asap.

oh and i'd be ariving tuesday (tomorrow >.>) night, i know this is short notice but i just found out myself, so if anyone out there can help i would be very greatful.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
actually

Ugh ok so this kinda sucks, I was planning to stay with my brother in norcal tuesday-wendsday and then driving down to oc3 with him thursday morning (yah i know its like a 8-10 hr drive or something, but we can both drive soo we'd split the time) but i just got a call from him saying *lol umm im in mexico with my church grp and i wont be back till next week soo gl* so it seems that he forgot or is being an *** like usual.

long story short, is there anyone driving from norcal to Oc3 that has a spot in their car? I wont actualy need to stay with you guys since i have some other family and friends up there i can stay with, i'd just need a ride to oc3 from norcal (dosent matter where in norcal really) so if you can just pm me or hit me up on aim; shade1391, I'll get my flight info asap.

oh and i'd be ariving tuesday (tomorrow >.>) night, i know this is short notice but i just found out myself, so if anyone out there can help i would be very greatful.
this year i think the majority of the north cal guys, are flying. most that were driving were actually messing up with their rides and either decided to take a flight here or bus. So im not sure people are driving here. In addition to that as well i suggest you get a flight. If you do give it to us asap because we are busy as it is. We want to help, but as you can see the date for the registering flights are over but we will still help. So hurry up and we will get back to you.

hugQ Cortex

Master
You should take a one-way ticket from norcal to socal on a Greyhound bus, which should be about 45 bucks. It's about an 8 hour trip, I should know, I've taken the Greyhound several times from LA to Oakland and back. I think this is your best bet because it's simple and cheap, especially on such a short notice.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's what we're doing from AZ. It's a six hour trip, but it will be fun.

Also, Chesterr (and HUGQ) if you guys are going to 6 Flags on Thursday, you should come with us. There's this deal where if ten people go as a group, it's about 25 bucks for the all day pass instead of 45. It's a good deal, and if you wanna come, you're more than welcome to. Either way, I look forward to hanging out with you guys.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hope all the guys keep their hormones in check...
The Smash community doesn't have a lot of female participants, and I wouldn't want them getting scared off by some sweaty, stinky dude with a testosterone imbalance.

Don't worry, ladies. If it gets to scary, I'll protect you ;)

Seriously, though. My friend RastaImposta has a history of getting trounced by female smashers, and then talking trash about how he 'went easy' because he was playing a girl, so I have a little proposition for any interested women-folk:

If there is any lady smasher that can defeat Rasta in a set, I will PAY you $5. That's right, it's a no-risk MM. Don't worry, it won't hurt his feelings because he has none :)
If you can 4-stock him, I'll add another $1. So that's potentially $6 going in your pockets, ladies.

Any takers? Also, no guys pretending to be girls... None of that Bosom Buddies **** here, kids.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I haven't received a confirmed from NoobKing as a doubles partner, so if anyone needs a partner then plz pm me or catch me on aim: dragonteeth88.

(I would prefer to have a partner that is NOT from Cali, since I want to get to know people from out of state, or better yet out of the country.)

hugQ Cortex

Master
That's what we're doing from AZ. It's a six hour trip, but it will be fun.

Also, Chesterr (and HUGQ) if you guys are going to 6 Flags on Thursday, you should come with us. There's this deal where if ten people go as a group, it's about 25 bucks for the all day pass instead of 45. It's a good deal, and if you wanna come, you're more than welcome to. Either way, I look forward to hanging out with you guys.
Sory, I can't join you guys. No monies :(. But I'm sure Chesterr and his friend pkmvodka would love to join you guys.

The TVs will be safe at the venue during the night, right? Like, is the entire venue going to be locked so no one can get in? Just askin'.

Also, I need a team partner. Who's down to team? I have an amazing Samus.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I may take you up on that offer if my regular partner doesn't come. I hope he does though. He plays Samus, too, so I'm familiar with her team gameplay. I don't know if you're gonna have like some sort of auditions to pick a partner suitable for your style, but if you do, hit me up son. If my partner is gone, I'd be interested in teaming with you.

Cool, then chesterr, I'll PM you. I'm leaving tomorrow night, so I need some info quick.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone on the OC3 staff: Are you absolutely sure I need to come Friday to register? I can't make it Friday and I'll have to drop out unfortunately if I do.

Ian

Smash Ace
Yeah, I need a doubles partner? Who wants to team up with a So-Cal peach?:]

I need a partner too...I'll team with you I play fox and puff and various other characters.... I'm pretty bad, I'm probobly on the NorCal Weak ranking as number 1 in fact I can't do anything like L cancle or wave dash but my falco can do like 20 JC shines? that counts for somthing doesn't it?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone on the OC3 staff: Are you absolutely sure I need to come Friday to register? I can't make it Friday and I'll have to drop out unfortunately if I do.
QFT

like i said i need to drop out, sorry for the inconvenience

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so i dont know if there is time for this or not, i really hope there is....

seeing as kirbykid and taj are gonna be there...
i propose that me kirbykid and taj challange people to 3 man crew battles

bowser kirby mewtwo? how can that team lose amirite?

i sorta mentioned it to kirbykid and he seemed down, i'd assume taj would be the same

i dont know if theres time, but that'd be SOO tight!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
just so you know, ka-master isn't going and i didn't see silent wolf on the listing, maybe silent registered as ka-master as a joke but you might want to just switch those names

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow i got a pool full of space animals
=[[[[[[
if only the best falco in socal lived near me
oh wait, doesn't luigi live down the street
=]]]]]]]

as for lunin
gg on you getting 1st seed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom