• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Wow, i got KrazyKirbyKid and Light in my pool.

I'm more worried about getting gayed out of making it to my second pools than actually getting beat.

Guess I better prep my "anti-bull****" samus strategies for pool 1.
man i feel sorry for anyone in hugS' pool (pool 9). FRIGGIN DEATH POOL OMG. HugS / KKK / vodka / Light all in one pool. my god... >_>

whether i make it out of pools or not, i still can't wait for OC3. this shiz will be too good =)

Zoap

Smash Master
Boback I thought you were gonna play wit Me Snap and Nick. Although if ALTs are allowed Nick might play wit DBR anyways. We will work it out weds/thurs

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
all concerns about the pools were addressed, please check one last time

i'm pretty sure no friends are playing each other now, and nobody's missing anymore so this is pretty much set in stone

ALSO crews should be 5-man, 4 stock each

sidefx

Smash Champion
Boback I thought you were gonna play wit Me Snap and Nick. Although if ALTs are allowed Nick might play wit DBR anyways. We will work it out weds/thurs

oh i am still, i was just wondering oh yeah, can i fit my comforter and 2 pillows in your big red machine? let me know if there is no room

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I also do not see myself in the pool listings.

But pretty much any pool will put me up against 2/3 people I know.

But are they friends?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yay drephen was just randomly added into my pool! that helped my chances of making it through w00t!

and drephen and frenziefool are both in CoK (pool 28). x_x

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
so what's the deal with pools and the bracket? is there going to be two rounds of pools like last year? sorry if this was answered way back in the thread, but it's not on the first page and im too busy playing smash to read the whole thread

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
I'd very much like to come and spectate, but only for one day. Is there any way i can come and just watch for part of the day? I don't expect to be fed or sheltered or anything. I just want to stop by for the day and watch.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I understand the whole "We can't disclose how many people will make it out of each pool" deal. But I sincerely hope nothing ridiculous goes down.

For example, letting only 2-3 players out in a 10 man pool. Considering that it's already very difficult to balance starting pools evenly, there are going to be a lot of screwed players if the numbers of advancing players are that low.

Just wanted to point that out.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I understand the whole "We can't disclose how many people will make it out of each pool" deal. But I sincerely hope nothing ridiculous goes down.

For example, letting only 2-3 players out in a 10 man pool. Considering that it's already very difficult to balance starting pools evenly, there are going to be a lot of screwed players if the numbers of advancing players are that low.

agreed x_x.

i'm sure they'll figure something out that's agreeable though.

SK92

Smash Journeyman

i agree with that

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
while we aren't disclosing how many advance, rest assured it won't be something lame like 2-3 out of pools this competitive:)

also, last update of the night in like 2 minutes, good night everyone

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I registered a long time ago but something must have been wrong with it, cause I dont see myself on the list. I tried again but it wont let me.
is it too late to register online?

Btw I need a partner. Im a jiggs/sheik/CF player. PM me for vids or info

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
**** theres nothing else I can do? I swear I registered like 2 months ago but didnt see my name in pools and now that I checked dont see it on the registration list. 25$ is alot of money for a mistake

sidefx

Smash Champion
gogo regular crew battles. MUCH more exciting to watch and play in. sense of pride comes with regular crews. character crews are like an exhibition match. funny to watch 5 peaches against 5 ic's, or 5 bowsers vs 5 sheiks or foxes or .. anything

Gojira

Smash Lord
gogo regular crew battles. MUCH more exciting to watch and play in. sense of pride comes with regular crews. character crews are like an exhibition match. funny to watch 5 peaches against 5 ic's, or 5 bowsers vs 5 sheiks or foxes or .. anything
That = teh gay five sheiks

Everyone in my pool, I play shiek now. I quit bowser about half a year ago so be ready!

Also, i bet this has been covered but this is a huge thread.......Ken, is there going to be counterpicking in pools? Or is every match vs everyone going to be on the three random stages only?

hugQ Cortex

Master
Watty, Aftermath, HugS, and any Samus player: Let's do a $1-$5 money match, best 3/5 OC3 rules and all that good stuff (I'll decide how much $$ to put down at the venue depending on my $$ situation)

I'll be the tall guy with a beard and dark-tinted glasses.

Samus dittos! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Freaking Finally

OC-3 Zero Challenge T -shirts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES: The oc3 t shirts are finally done: after countless hours of sleep and days coloring, i think my days of drawing smash characters would be finally set. I spent a total of 60 hours plus on coloring this baby, updating as I went along and I promised I would finish so here it is. Check out the process, the finalized shirt is the last one, if it appears blue it is just a watermark the original is much brighter and cleaner:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2599642#post2599642

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom