• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I kinda like how the rocker chairs feel, personally.... They do kinda take up lot of space, though...

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It is indeed excellent that the Gigabits is being improved. The only question that remains now pertains to what will come of the rocker chairs...

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
if i can make it to this one.... which i hope i can.... i'll take a Cube and a TV. vZakat will be riding with me and he is also taking a Cube and a TV. just so you know mwarhead ;)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i am bringing a cube/tv set-up...and this time i am bringing my remote so we can get it to game mode...lol...anyways...fvck those rocker chairs and put in some foldy chairs...im sick of sitting on the floor...

fenrir: zoro's link does pretty well against my sheik...so i honestly wouldnt be surprised if you beat me...but i accept that MM...as far as pika vs lin..im sorry, but thats a gauranteed lost for me..i played like 3 links at the last giga and they either got so ridiculously close to beating my pika, or they did beat it..so your link would 100% beat it..no questions asked...i dont accept that one...
otru: do you accept my rematch MM's?
linguini: we're on...my pika vs your ganon
ted boosely: rematch my pika vs your roy $2-5
vzakat: rematch my pika vs your roy $2-5
crom: my pika vs your ganon? my sheik vs your ganon?...peace

EDIT: ZOMGXORZ 900TH POSTXORZ!11!1!!1!1!!

-hiroshi

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
i am bringing a cube/tv set-up...and this time i am bringing my remote so we can get it to game mode...lol...anyways...fvck those rocker chairs and put in some foldy chairs...im sick of sitting on the floor...

fenrir: zoro's link does pretty well against my sheik...so i honestly wouldnt be surprised if you beat me...but i accept that MM...as far as pika vs lin..im sorry, but thats a gauranteed lost for me..i played like 3 links at the last giga and they either got so ridiculously close to beating my pika, or they did beat it..so your link would 100% beat it..no questions asked...i dont accept that one...
otru: do you accept my rematch MM's?
linguini: we're on...my pika vs your ganon
ted boosely: rematch my pika vs your roy $2-5
vzakat: rematch my pika vs your roy $2-5
crom: my pika vs your ganon? my sheik vs your ganon?...peace

EDIT: ZOMGXORZ 900TH POSTXORZ!11!1!!1!1!!

-hiroshi
you up for a mm? Ness vs Shiek $3?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I, as always can provide a tv and cube if I can secure a ride by then. I'm also probablly gonna bring my laptop to show off the game thats been sucking up my practice time.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I, as always can provide a tv and cube if I can secure a ride by then. I'm also probablly gonna bring my laptop to show off the game thats been sucking up my practice time.
lol if its monster i'll play ya :p

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Wtf you already caught up to me ;D

Q: The future is now. Lunch money is now in accounts that automatically refill from your credit card when it runs low. So that cant happen. But good joke ;D

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hiroshi..grow some balls...I said like $1, and I'm already MMing you with Link's worst matchup by far...

Anyways, w/e, instead of Link Pika, how bouts my Ganon, your sheik? $1.

Colin, Zelda Vs Fox: the rematch. $1?

anybody from the souf, Link or Zelda MM?

Sheer, I want some of that pika action this time....it's so sexy.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
it's ok queen i completely understand. Im going 2 INN V anyways so yea. is there any space in there for 1 person or is uber going? if he is ok..:( :)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
like queen has stated, might be able to go to gigabits w/ him and sheikssbm.

**** this will be my 1st gigabits tourney and 1st time meeting the ppl from CFL, (except for derf)

*I wanna rematch u derf <_< Our set at mlg orlando came down to the last stock D= Lets do a 5$ mm?

edit* oh yeah and hozart, been since rocks tourney 1 or 2 yrs ago since i played you

Top Bottom