• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru my mewtwo would probably get wrecked my AL and TBP. i can join the poke team. the roy team and the link team. but im down for whatever dguy.

vericz

Smash Champion
Ah, this secret shirt is bugging me. . . won't know until gigs though.
That would be a cool team, pritch and hiroshi, but that means i would need a partner. anyone interested :)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
sure why not pritch...vericz wanted to take a brake from me anyways....something about my sheik not being up to par with his amazing "flaco"....oh wellz....im just not as good as him...but at least i now have a peach on my team..yayuhz.....lol...so its a deal pritch...me and you for doubles...do you want our name to be based off of our shirts?...or do you just wanna be the blonde *****es?....still looking for a low tier doubles partner...peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
o.O I just remembered low tier doubles...

muah hahahaha! Link Roy is unstoppable!!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
well me and pritch are gonna go clux in this tournament....yayuhz....and me and vericz are gonna be holdin down the low tier front wit teh phire and teh thunder.....yayuhz....now that i got my teams partners settled....i can focus on pwning peepz in singles....peace

BTW: can you guys see my sig?....it doesnt show up on my screen
EDIT: ok...so my sig just pooped up in this post...but do my last posts have a banner?...

-hiroshi

Pritch

Smash Lord
Nope. Your last post has a sig, but not the 2 before it. Too lazy to check further back.

EDIT: Weird, my sig was disabled too. Wonder what's up. If you care you can just go back and edit it in though hiroshi.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
If someone brings match recording technology to this tourney, I will teach them the answers to life, the universe, and everything for free.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
i'll be going with green mario, nouc, and possibly lambchops.

I need a place to stay for the night of only, anyone wanna help?
I could talk to Vijin and RFX to see if you guys could stay at their place. This would prolly be a last resort though, since we're about 40 or 50 mins away from Gigabits. I'm guessing someone in Orlando will prolly be willing to house you guys.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
ANYWAYZ...i talked to mcfox about the sig problem...it was because of the new bugs that happened as a result of SWF upgrading the server...but yeah...i gotta start doing some more serious training for this tourney...i am still very upset at how my flaco is performing....it makes me so sad to see how bad my tech skill is....even after 2 years of advancwed play...at least i still got my sheik...which requires so much less tech skill...and pika to pwn people who dont like pokemon...

btw....MM'es anyone...otru, rematches?...you seemed pretty disappointed about the last ones...ted boosely, rematch, pika vs your roy?...it seemed like you kinda caught onto my pika in the 2nd round...peace

-hiroshi

Linguini

Smash Master
cool...some new blood....wanna MM....5 bux...my sheik vs your ganon?....peace

-hiroshi
haha, sheik vs. ganon? Who the **** do you think i am, ill mm your falco or something but shiek vs. ganon is like me handing 5 bucks over........

BtW, any more mm vs. my ganon?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
haha, sheik vs. ganon? Who the **** do you think i am, ill mm your falco or something but shiek vs. ganon is like me handing 5 bucks over........

BtW, any more mm vs. my ganon?
hmm, how about Ness vs ganon. I'll do $1-5

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha. Linguini I was waiting for that one. lol

So, Ganon mains, MM against my Link? $2-3?

Riot, Linguini, yes, that means you guys.

Also, I'm accepting any Link ditto MMs as always...along with Zelda ditto MMs, Link YL, Link vs any low tier...

Zelda Vs Fox?

Link vs Falco?

Link vs Marth?

Zelda Vs Sheik?

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Haha. Linguini I was waiting for that one. lol

So, Ganon mains, MM against my Link? $2-3?

Riot, Linguini, yes, that means you guys.

Also, I'm accepting any Link ditto MMs as always...along with Zelda ditto MMs, Link YL, Link vs any low tier...

Zelda Vs Fox?

Link vs Falco?

Link vs Marth?

Zelda Vs Sheik?
doesn't have to be MM's, but we could do some y. link vs link. Always a fun match :p

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
What's with you people challenging Linguini to REALLY bad matchups? come on, guys...

And he's not new to Smash...he lives in SFL...coming up to CFL...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Fenrir, mind getting some link and/or zelda dittos. I've been working on those two.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Don't mind at all...can be friendlies or MMs...which ever you want b/c seriously, I enjoy either...

but yeah, catch me at the tourney, we'll play.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol, Ness vs ganon is about even so shoo! :psycho:
Haha...not you. lol...

A-L is too good for borken characters!!!

oh, and yeah, we'll get mucho friendlies...those are always fun.

BTW, The L-landers are in training...you all best be watchin your backs from now on.

Top Bottom