• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Rohins' ylink family tree:

Fenrir's Link (Rohins' ylink's Daddy)
\​

---Rohins' ylink

/​

Fenrir's Zelda (Rohin's ylink's Mommy)

(family heritage based souly off ownage)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
oh yeah, I want in on those Link FFA's as long as you guys dont discriminate against Y. Links! -_-

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
it's a unique trait we wish we all had. me being his genetic son, i may be able to too once i hit puberty!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha, you guys are great...
and Matt, no, I'm sorry, but if YL players were allowed, it'd be a father son ffa... we can't have that, now can we?

lol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Nah, us Ylink players need to go have FFA's of our own.

$10 says y'all didn't even know I played YLink.

<><
lol, i'd owe you $10 if I took you up on that one..... Now if theres any other y. link players we could get a ffa going

vericz

Smash Champion
Sheer, it all depends if I make it to this one. It's the day after my birthday and I have no idea if I am going anywhere else after. Most likely I would be able to go.
hiroshi i was thinking about taking a break on teaming and I steal uuaa :lick:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If I even make this tourney I think I'm gonna have to keep the consistency with Bo man. Me and Bo have a grudge to run back next time against Dguy and AngryLobster.
I know, we set this straight on Friday I think. It's cool I'm teaming with DF for low tiers.

TBP your ness is NASTY
Haha don't encourage this kid man, remember he beat us in teams. Crazy *** Ness. Bo you gotta figure out how to heal Ness with Link, I have faith in you.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
now if only Link could use Din's fire...dang, I wish he could.

No, not the very very bad projectile, but the awesomeness from Ocarina. o.O that'd be borken.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um....uuaa...lets team up for low tier doubles..if you can actually make it..i dont think uuaa can make it though...i doubt he'll haveanother saturday off...and sure vericz...i understand if you dont want to team with my sucky a$$ self anymore....peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
That dumb uuaa better show up, if he dont then we got the usual team boi, and we will do a lot better.

Fenrir how about the song of healing from majora's mask, think that would do the trick??

vericz

Smash Champion
I'll be turning 19 the day before so you not the only underage one :laugh:
Otruuu-lets try that MM again, that last one was too close and want to make sure we both are playing our best.
Ted- you too, MM Roy vs Roy. I want to see if you have improved since out last battle.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
22<----- feel old lol. and im probably coming out of retirement for doubles only. maybe low tier doubles as well.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
^^ low tiers is sooooooooooooooo fun....fvck retirement...low tiers is too good....ok vericz...if uuaa doesnt make it then we're back on....and we're gettin top 5 at least...oooh boi...i b 18....in the prime of my youth....lol...but um yeah...if uuaa cant low tier team wit me anybody wanna team wit my pika?...vericz, pika and roy?....idk....peace peoples...

-hiroshi

Top Bottom