• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Linguini

Smash Master
Dashizwiaz!!! You have to come to this!
Ive never played you and I really want you to destroy my ganon(which lambchops does constantly). This tourney is going to be raw, but who is the third ganon that you speak of Ryan?

derf

Smash Ace
sure thing dew. fox v marth rematch?

i think im gonna temporarily cap my MM at that though. if anyone else wants one, talk to me at the tourney. if im not broke by then, im probably game :)

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Dashizwiaz!!! You have to come to this!
Ive never played you and I really want you to destroy my ganon(which lambchops does constantly). This tourney is going to be raw, but who is the third ganon that you speak of Ryan?
Well i was refering to Crom but now that i see it with my own eyes...

Looks like a certain *** nug is putting the DK away for a tourny ;)

omg theres going to be way to much man-ness in this tourny, for all other players who dont play ganon obviously your a homosexual

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow i have a feeling i am going to lose a lot of money this tournament...even though sheik beast's against ness...lobster consistently beats me in friendlies...he is just better than me...but i accept lobster...$3....

fenrir: oh, ok...for 1 buck...i'll do it...pika v link. and pika v ganon

i think those were all the recent MM challenges....man i so see myself poorer in the near future..but i guess i'll learn a lot at from these MM's

oh yeah riot, forgot about u...ok...sheik v ganon...pika v ganon...$2-3

RockCrock

Smash Champion
This is Queen at Rock's house!!!

OK myself + 4 other SWFL are going to need housing Saturday night and possibly friday night!!!

Can anyone house us either of these nights or both???

Thanks in advance!!!

:colorful:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Good luck Queen, RockCrock, SheikSSBM, DewDaDash and Uber Ice. Rep. SWFL guys and own it up! Good luck to SFL as well.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dang, this has suddenly become a rather large tourney...good stuff....good stuff.

The re-unveiling of my Link will be that much sweeter...

If your going to correct someones post try Hiroshi's
That would be "If you're going..."

Sorry...couldn't resist...

<3 riot.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
hahaha flawless

If your going to correct someones post try Hiroshi's
and second who the **** are you? get off my d¡ck before i slap a hoe
Chill man. I am just playin. I couldn't care less about your grammar. Hiroshi does need some help though ;)
You have not heard of me? How long have you been going to Gigabits?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
he's been there a couple times...he lives in SEFL, though...

and you can't blame him...even I don't keep up with all the CFL smashers. lol...

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Chill man. I am just playin. I couldn't care less about your grammar. Hiroshi does need some help though ;)
You have not heard of me? How long have you been going to Gigabits?
Haha bro im just messing around ive played you in teams tourny match before and if i can recall a freindlies match.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i just want to know... what will happen when the Gigs tournaments become so big that Gigs can't support it? will they relocate, extend the store, or just limit the number of people allowed in each one?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, they have been doing some remodeling...idk...

Gigs holds quite a few, though...it's not too bad ever.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Yes, GIGABITS is remodeling. This should give us consierably more space and more chairs.

Beyond that, I could put a ladder up to the roof (lol. jk).

As long as they don't grow to like 100 people I think it will be ok.

vericz

Smash Champion
It's true, Brian used to have good grammar but after taking all those classes that involve grammar he just got tired of it and didn't care. I'm taking those classes now. . . maybe it will. . .happen to. . .me :urg:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
vericz pretty much said it how it is...i used to have good grammar but after taking freshman comp 1 and 2, and having to memorize and utilize all of the different rules and rule exceptions, and having to write an essay every friday...i got sick and tired of grammar. FVCK GRAMMAR. WHO NEEDS IT???!!?!!?!??. i passes my comp classes with A's. i have the grammar skills...but i dont need them right now...this is a FORUM...not an essay...and u can still tell what im writing...so fvck it..ima kepp on being lazeexorz...oh yeah...GIGABITS FTW!!1!1!11!!!...peace

-hiroshi

Zoro

Smash Champion
no way eric ur not a diego....

lmao i got a challenge from the shiz
ill accept but only if its a 50 cent MM

Top Bottom