• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
who wants to team with xYz, I heard that guy is pretty sick these days.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Linguini=$5 Marth vs. Ganon, $5 Fox vs. Ganon, $5 Falco vs. Ganon, $5 CF vs. Ganon, $5 Ganon ditto
Sweet god linguini tell me you didnt challenge him to all those matches...

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Hi my name is Rohins. I'm stocky-built, 24-year-old, male programmer who has a passion for pwnage. I'm looking for some fine young smashers to MM w/. I'm willing to whip out my young link for $1. If you're nice to me, you can probably get a glimse of me playing with my mario for $3. For those who are darring, I'll Samus all over your face for $5. No sex on the first date, however...but if you **** me I guess I can't do anything about that ;_; ;_; ;_;
Rohins I'll take you up on a MM. My ness or falco vs whoever you wanna go. I would prefer to do Ness vs Samus though.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well, actually, regardless in order of asking it'd be myself, lamb, green, sparks, and niel, not doodah.

But i think natural selection would have had it that way anyway.

however, after that, in order, its blitz, shin chaos, and doodah.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Quick question, if we miss the 9:30 registration, but come sometime after low tier doubles, we can still compete in the other tournaments, right?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM and I will probably come to this.
Rohins my Link vs. your Samus MM?
QDVS my Link vs. your Marth $5.00?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Man. There are too many Samus's's's coming to this! I need help against that canceler of crouches. Any Samuses want to play some friendlies? :D

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
well, actually, regardless in order of asking it'd be myself, lamb, green, sparks, and niel, not doodah.

But i think natural selection would have had it that way anyway.

however, after that, in order, its blitz, shin chaos, and doodah.
how did i forget about noucles....

/killself

Anyway tell me when he comes down i need some foxxxy practice before the tourny. Regardless, hopefully sasha will go with doodah up to the tourny in her car.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Time to wreck some noobs.

Mwarhead this thing is going to be monsterous, I hope you guys are ready for it. Looks like atleast 15-20 SFL people are comming so add to our usual 40-45 and you're looking at 60+ possibly.

And CFL, how bout we not let SFL win? And when I say we that doesn't include me because I suck *** at this game.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman

Mwarhead this thing is going to be monsterous, I hope you guys are ready for it. Looks like atleast 15-20 SFL people are comming so add to our usual 40-45 and you're looking at 60+ possibly.

And CFL, how bout we not let SFL win?
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Sorry pride kicked in

dguy6789

Smash Lord

And CFL, how bout we not let SFL win? And when I say we that doesn't include me because I suck *** at this game.
South Florida will not win Low tier singles. I can assure you of that.

Linguini

Smash Master
Ill take that c.fal vs. ganon queenie, and rohins im up for a samus vs. my ganon and a mario vs. ganon even though im horrendous against samus(dont know why lol).
Anyone else to put on my never ending list of mm's ?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude, no way...low tier everything is ours...

We'll have to wait and see about the high tier...but low tier is for us to destroy...

Some of us are cool enough to play a low tier in a high tier tourney anyways...props to Rock on that, too...

Dop

Smash Journeyman
plz, rock is the blackest mofo i know.

without rock the black race as a whole would not exist

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, if we miss the 9:30 registration, but come sometime after low tier doubles, we can still compete in the other tournaments, right?
Yes you can!

Yes, we will be ready. GIGABITS 2.0 COMETH!

vZakat

Half Genie
So I never really got a chance to play alot of marths so I want some matches (skrach, derf queen, I'm looking at you). MM ($1 or less I'm broke) or friendlies with any marth against my Roy. If anyone wants to see some of my other charactors I guess thats cool, no MMs though.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
So I never really got a chance to play alot of marths so I want some matches (skrach, derf queen, I'm looking at you). MM ($1 or less I'm broke) or friendlies with any marth against my Roy. If anyone wants to see some of my other charactors I guess thats cool, no MMs though.
how about some roy v ness? Doesn't need to be a mm or anything, just need some roy practice :p

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
TBP, Linguini, Nicholas.Riddle - sounds good

I want to play ESAM too. MM or friendlies I don't care, I just want to see his Samus.

Top Bottom