• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Dop

Smash Journeyman
so i think i should major in math or someting cause uhh... if im not mistaken...

riot + dop = ****.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so i think i should major in math or someting cause uhh... if im not mistaken...

riot + dop = ****.
Actually, if you wanna get technical about it...

riot + dop = riot + dop...

now, you can simplify that a bit by saying

riot + dop = o(rit +dp)

Now, let's take it farther a bit.

let's, for the record, assume that i*o*t = some constant a
and also that d*o = e
that leave us with riot + dop = ra + pe

From that, the only way that could equal r*a*p*e is if r*a and p*e are each equal to 2...

Seeing as how there are two of you, I think that is a logical conclusion, so, finally...

riot + dop = **** = 4 (ra = 2)(p = 0.7357588823)

therefore, yes, it is equal...you're welcome

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman

riot + dop = o(rit +dp)

and also that d*o = e

From that, the only way that could equal r*a*p*e is if r*a and p*e are each equal to 2...

Seeing as how there are two of you, I think that is a logical conclusion, so, finally...

Like i want to hate you....but i cant :(

<3

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman

riot + dop = o(rit +dp)

and also that d*o = e

um... okaaaay... Darrel i think that you should stop being so smart and making us look bad ok buddy? ;)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
vericz: yeah def go ahead, i might do the same thing since ive been workin on my sheik lately so ill try her out as well

hey qdvs how about:
fox ditto $2
and my fox vs ur marth $2, ohh n r u guys stayin at my place?

just to let everyone know, skrach n I will b holding a smashfest at our place the night before the tourney, which is 5 min away from gigs, so whoever's down just call me 321 279 8582, if u need to pass out at our place that's cool just make sure u bring ur own sleepin bag/covers n pillows

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Joe if you say that you actually have to be there this time. So talk to Louis and make sure you guys aren't going out that night cause you don't wanna leave Pritch stranded again. ;)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Joe if you say that you actually have to be there this time. So talk to Louis and make sure you guys aren't going out that night cause you don't wanna leave Pritch stranded again. ;)
dude if im sayin that we will, its cuz we will, always on my case ryan, ALWAYS!!!!! lol j/k

so yeah sry bout last time pritch, we didnt really plan that out all that well, but this time its guaranteed, i promise, so have confidence in my sincere invitation lol

vericz

Smash Champion
Man, I been up all night. got no sleep since earliet yesterday. I be eating cup noodles right now. was playing smash by myelf earlier, and i got class in a few hours.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Ok, relatives have been over since Wednesday, and they just left. Finally...

Derf: Yes.

Lol @ everything that has been going on.
(But Mostly at my crew <3 :))

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It's cool, my whole crew resents me because they realize their Pikachu's will never be as good as mine. It really eats them up inside.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
more like pikapoo amiright

man those uairs are more annoying than the concept of heterosexuality

skrach8

Smash Lord
Same thing happened to my sig. IM just gunna make a cooler one. The last one i had was pretty gay. Im wanna play you vericz my Marth/Sheik/Fox vs any/all ur characters. you know what skrach that.... sorry. I just want mad friendlies.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I like how doppelsexy has the best sig out of all your guys makes me feel like ive been sleeping around with the right member

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
hmmm....interesting stuff has been going on..and yes vericz...i work on friday...i ALWAYS work on fridays...but i have the saturday off which is the important part....and pritch, we're still on for teams right?...and u guys best watch out for my pika...dat mouse is nasty....and if i had a MM with u let me know at the tournament....cuz i have a lot right now..and i am probably gonna forget some of them...peace

-hiroshi

Dop

Smash Journeyman
you guys have to click "show your signature" on the bottom of the reply box...bottom right to be exact.

you goofy fcks.
----

riot, i will wed you one day.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
im not gonna lie hiroshi, dop n riot's sigs r pretty sick how the hell do u guys make them, i made mine on paint thats y its so crappy
There is a Peach player down here in the south named Lex (on the boards he goes as Peachtress) and needless to say hes a ****ing artist

aka he made it

if you really want a better one give him a PM and ill put in a good word for you if hes not busy im sure he'll help you out

ok this is getting ridiculous.

I CANT BE THE ONLY CAR DRIVING TO THIS.

I think right now 7 people have asked to come with me and there's only room for 4 more.
Darwin made up a little thing called natural selection its and in this case when you pick the best/coolest people who asked you for a ride and then **** the rest over

so naturally: XIF,Lamb,Green,Doodah, Sparksman-drill

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Hi my name is Rohins. I'm stocky-built, 24-year-old, male programmer who has a passion for pwnage. I'm looking for some fine young smashers to MM w/. I'm willing to whip out my young link for $1. If you're nice to me, you can probably get a glimse of me playing with my mario for $3. For those who are darring, I'll Samus all over your face for $5. No sex on the first date, however...but if you **** me I guess I can't do anything about that ;_; ;_; ;_;

Top Bottom