• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

Zoro

Smash Champion
ROFL doesnt stand a chance
we will blow you away with our Quadruple Triforce Rainbow Powah

(i like ur new sig eric)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Actually, there's 10 pieces of the Triforce. The three main segments, then one of them being split into 8 smaller ones.

vericz

Smash Champion
lol, skrach I think we got the 4v4 already, just ted hasn't said anything at all.
LOL members: Bo!, Zoro, Apollo, Fenriro
RoFL members: Exarch, vericz, vZkat, Ted (if he says anything)

Man this battle will be fun.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:( no PWNED action :(

the pokemon team wants to get some of this action...

and dguy...is that mewtwo vs sheik match a MM?...if so...name your price....

for those who forgot

PWNED: pokemon will never experience defeat

peace

-hiroshi
hahaha good stuff Hiroshi

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
we gotta get some more friendlies in at this one. Ness vs ganon is too much fun :p
Of course somehow in my insignificant life in smash if i ever run into Simna Ibn Sind ill blow him off and be like "yo *** i have Angry Lobster training"

Zoro

Smash Champion
no there are 4

lemme educate u mofos
ill explain

Taking an individual piece of the triforce from 4 links is basically 4 triangles
combine them into a shape and you make a diamond (sorta)

Our color differences is what makes it a rainbow powah

Combine it all and you have Quadruple Triforce Rainbow Powah (Triforce being used in this is to represent an individual triangle from the entire Triforce made from the 3 triangles)

QTRP for short

Heres a visual representation:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/912/rrrrrrrpa1.png

Now what does ROFL have? Nothing
What does PWNED have? Nothing
They have no powah thats why LOL will simply destroy them both.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
With experience today, the LoL has claimed it's first prize...

how bout the RoFL?

btw, can we not call it the rainbow powah? idk...good idea, but the name needs work. heh.

With the inclusion of Q, the RoFL has gained strength, but as Ganondorf learned, strength (i.e. power) is not all that is needed. Without courage, blah blah blah some epic line that I don't care to actually write...blah blah.

The only thing more epic than this crew battle is the fact that the crews are uniting for low tier doubles...

LoL meets RoFL. oh yes, nothing can beat that combination. nothing.

vZakat

Half Genie
So you're saying there should be four teams of Roy/Link in the low tier doubles? I don't really know any of the other link players other than you. What link wants to team with me?

Zoro

Smash Champion
roys and links unite?
incredible ..

eric if ur not teaming with anyone else team with me

and im stickin by rainbow powah it sounds pretty cool to me..
fine..what about Elemental Powah as in like the colors representing an elemental property

black-darkness
red-fire
white-holy
Green- Wind? something like that, leaf is a ****ty element...and Bo is better than a leaf

Quadrupal Triforce Elemental Powah

in that sense roys PHIR3 would be nothing compared to the power 4 elements

whatever..im easily amused.

vericz

Smash Champion
I like the elements and lol at Bo! being better than a leaf.
And i think I'm only doing regular doubles at this tourney, I ran out of money and I don't think I'm getting any for my B-day. So if you got an extra 5 then yes i will team with you :)

Edit- what colors are we roys using. I usually use green. vZakat uses gold i think. Q you can take red and exarch gots default. stupid colors XD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So you're saying there should be four teams of Roy/Link in the low tier doubles? I don't really know any of the other link players other than you. What link wants to team with me?
Um, that wasn't exactly what I was saying, but w/e. lol...

I'm just talking for the true combination...

Exarch and Fenrir...the crushers of secrets to everybody...title needs some work, but hey, it's a start.

vZakat

Half Genie
If its a 'secret to everybody' that means nobody knows it. And if nobody knows it, how do you know there's anything? There is more of a chance that there is nothing. And if you're crushers of secrets to everybody, doesn't that mean you're crushing nothing?

<.<

I like to pick away illogical statements. :laugh:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
WTF I never use normal color. That's Roy's 2nd worst costume.

Red Green or Blue for me. I've been using Blue recently, but i'm pretty apathetic between the three; Roy looks sick in any of those.

...and David I think that's kinda the point...

\/ \/ New Sig emphasizing Roy's hotness\/ \/

dguy6789

Smash Lord
:( no PWNED action :(

the pokemon team wants to get some of this action...

and dguy...is that mewtwo vs sheik match a MM?...if so...name your price....

for those who forgot

PWNED: pokemon will never experience defeat

peace

-hiroshi

If I happen to have a few spare bucks, then I would be more than happy to put some money on the line for our match. However, don't hold me to it. I cannot be sure I will have those spare bucks. But we must do the match no matter what. I will win this time ;)

Pwned definitely needs some matches against LoL of RoFl. Lets just hope your Pika is as sick as you say it is :cool:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ok, so I'm forgetting most of the MMs I made online...I made a list a few pages back that I may bring back up...but since I'm generally lazy about that kinda of thing anyways, if we have a MM, I'm not ditching it, just come up to me at the tourney...I'll still do it.

Definitely not letting another tourney go by without the Riot MM...grr, that's been too long.

and the Link ditto one definitely

and Zelda Vs Fox: The rematch.

adding to that and the others,

Q, $2, Link vs Marth? $2 Link vs CF?

Xif, $2, Link vs Peach? $2 Zelda vs Peach?

Lamb, $2, Link vs Falco?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dang i love how big gigabits gets now...its awesome....AND I STILL HAVENT SEEN 300!!!...that makes me sad and mad at the same time...dont worry dguy...my pika be teh nastixorz!!!...like fenrir said....i have a lot of MM'es this tourney...i might make a list before i go to giga...but if i dont...and you know you have one with me..then let me know...we can go ahead and do it... sadly...seeing all the MM'es going down this tourney...i know not all of the MM'es are gonna go down..hopefully all of mine do though^_^...btw...i really do suck at this game...i havent gotten any better in like the last 2 months...lambchops!!!! i need more guidance from you...last time wasnt enough!!!...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom