• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

03/17/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing on Saint Patrick's Day

dguy6789

Smash Lord
QDVS, I do not believe we have played yet. How about your main vs my Mewtwo in a friendly at some point during the tourney?

Linguini

Smash Master
Otrue im not sure, depends if my nromal teams partener shin chaos comes, if he doesnt then im still up, ill let you know though...

On another note, I need a mm rice! 2$ flaco-ganon!
any other falcos want to mm?
Ill mm you phanna, for 3$.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
dguy nice sig, and we are gonna have to get some pichu m2 matches going, just one isn't enough! I've been working my pichu and think it's up to par with your the new m2 now.

qdvs, you play samus? we've gotta get a ditto or two.

Eternal Samus, yeah We've gotta get one or two as well.

I'm a little poor right now so I'm kinda shy about MMs, BUT if it's the only way I can play you guys...

Pritch

Smash Lord
I doubt manko is going rice, I certainly haven't heard anything saying he was other than that one post.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I didn't put in for the time off, since I got off for Twilight Showdown 2 instead. But if I happen to be off anyway (not likely) then I might show. I didn't think Rice planned on going or else I'd put more effort into comming as well. I only care about teams for the most part.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Otrue im not sure, depends if my nromal teams partener shin chaos comes, if he doesnt then im still up, ill let you know though...

On another note, I need a mm rice! 2$ flaco-ganon!
any other falcos want to mm?
Ill mm you phanna, for 3$.
uhh sure i guess, you can set the rules for it.

VivaLaMoochicken

Smash Rookie
Hmm..I'm pretty sure I'll be making it to this.

Oh, and sorry for not introducing myself..heh, and not ever posting here before.

=) and Mr. Dguy, I want to face your Mewtwo at the tournament =). If I recall we had a match which went a little something like this..and no it's not the one of you you four stocking me.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=spxLS-kiluc

Also, and hello everyone who has never played me before. I hope to at least acquaint myself with a few of you in the near future or something.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Good to see that ya finally joined the boards Steve. These tourneys are always awesome and full of cool people. I will definitely get some matches in with you at the tourney. Play as many friendlies with as many people as you can while you are there, you will get way better. Just watch out for Dop. :chuckle:

Sighrax

Smash Lord
*squeals*

:colorful:
Oh andy *heart flutter*

i guess i wont be mm'ing anyone but dont blink? :confused: :confused: :confused:

looking forward to thisssssssssssss but please don't make it suck like LTEC did (no offense to you exarch, it wasn't your fault at all)

vericz

Smash Champion
If necessary I can record straight onto my video camera, provided there is an RCA video output on one of the TVs (or VCR, whatever). It's high quality too, and I've got enough tape for about 4 hours worth of matches.
I'm pretty sure they have an A/V output on the tvs. Just got to ask and make sure. Would be cool recording the RoFL vs LOL and many other matches.

Fenrir I want to play you, but not a MM. Maybe if I have some extra cash I will :)

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they have an A/V output on the tvs. Just got to ask and make sure. Would be cool recording the RoFL vs LOL and many other matches.

Fenrir I want to play you, but not a MM. Maybe if I have some extra cash I will :)
I need to play you this tourney. mucho friendlies! :cool:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I'd love to come but I don't know where you live. Could you PM me an address, or phone # to call so I can find out.
im skrach's rommate we live on alafaya like 5 min away from gigs at pegasus connections which is right in front of UCF, my number is 321 279 8582 if u need any directions just call me

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I would definitely be up for it, but I dont know about anyone else. I can smash Wednesday and/or Thursday. Where would it be held? (We could have it at my place as a last resort, but we'd all have to cramp into my small bedroom with no extra TV space =/)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Um....Phanna? Rohins? I'd put those two on the top samus list...

and Sigh, that's cool. it'll be fun

Sighrax

Smash Lord
NOOOO MANKOSUKI!!!! YOu need to come so we can finally figure out who is the best Samus in FLORIDA ;_;. Q doesn't play samus, its my samus v his fox whoever said it.

Can't wait for this tourny, get to play CFL/NFL people. WHEEEEEEEEE!
YEAH DUDE ONE TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO TELL WHO THE BEST SAMUS IN FLORIDA IS!!!

THE MOST CONSISTENT PLAYER IN SMASH IS ESAM BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST CONSISTENTLY ********

rice

Smash Journeyman
LOL, people shouldn't label others as best samus unless they've played all of them. And ...like only one NFL person is going -.-

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't really use Samus in tourneys much anymore anyway. I guess she's still my main, but I tend to use some other random character instead since she doesn't have good matchups.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
K so turns out sheikssbm nor keepspeedn are gonna go, as i was expecting 1 of them to be my team partner.

So i was wondering if any of the following are available for teams:

skrach
dark falchion
the law
exarch

Anyone wanna team w/ dew from swfl? =)

Top Bottom