• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

01/06/07 Orlando, FL - GIGABITS - Smashing into 07

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Oh so some of us are going up with you and some with Tom???

:colorful:
No everyone's coming with me unless someone wants to ride up with Tom. Everyone is riding back with Tom, however.

See everyone else Saturday afternoon.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yeah...remember how i was saying i was gettin' a little bit good..skratch dat( heh heh...see what i did there)...i still suck terribly...i just dont have any skill...i have no mindgames or tech....and i get p1ssed for everything= very bad sheik player= hiroshi...and i dont even want to mention my falco nemore...he cant seem to do anything for me...only suck...dats all he does for me...but as usual uuaa is still teh nastiness....he is like gauranteed atleats a 2 stock on me...but he gets A LOT of 3 stocks....i just CANT beat him...its impossible...y am i so bad at ds game..i dont progress at all....its so gay...but at least vericz still sucks more than i do...now dat is 1 bad player....oh wellz...whoever gets to play me in singles get ready for an easy win...bcuz i dont kno' how to play dis game at all....peace

-hiroshi
Fl's worst smasher

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
well this sucks. after wasting my entire break practicing and planning for this thing it looks like i wont be able to go. oh well maby next time

OTRU...

Smash Champion
well if u make it to the smashfest u can stay at my place tonite a bunch of other people r also stayin, its right in front of UCF at pegasus connections call me if ur down 321 2798582

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey darrel, I'm also in need of a teammate. And I even play peach. It's perfect. Let me know if you're cool with that (call someone at the smashfest or whatever - otherwise I'm probably gonna be asking around there for teammates too). Don't worry, I'm not nearly as rusty as I've been these past 2 tournaments.

If not, anyone else..... I need a teammate. Preferably one that doesn't suck.

In other news, I'm headed out for the smashfest in somthing like 10 min, so expect me there at around 9-10:00ish.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude, Pritch...I seriously didn't see this until I was aiming with Skrach about teaming with Colin... I am seriously sorry man. I would've told Skrach to tell you, but that feels kinda cheap...

Seriously, didn't mean to do that... : /

:urg:

Pritch

Smash Lord
It's a moot point, man. I won't be at the tournament either apparently - $621.00 in repairs paid today and my car still makes banging noises on the highway. Left tonight to head to the smashfest and didn't make it more than 35 miles or so down 95 before it started again. Rather than smashing tomorrow I'll be taking my car back in and b*tching at people. Joy.

No biggie either way, it's last minute and we were both trying to string somthing together for tomorrow - not your fault you made other arrangements before seeing this. And, as it turns out, it's just as well.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Noob Testament is an all Fox crew now. I need some $2 MM's with my Fox, whos down?
LoL @ Noob Testiment for dropping all there mains for that top tier garbage character. I'll leave everything in the hands of my sick nasty **** Dopple-beautiful, Diego, and Skratch69.

Central is will be looking up at there new leader Dopplegangsta and they will bow far and wide as his tall beautiful self rules with a clenched fist.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
It's a moot point, man. I won't be at the tournament either apparently - $621.00 in repairs paid today and my car still makes banging noises on the highway. Left tonight to head to the smashfest and didn't make it more than 35 miles or so down 95 before it started again. Rather than smashing tomorrow I'll be taking my car back in and b*tching at people. Joy.

No biggie either way, it's last minute and we were both trying to string somthing together for tomorrow - not your fault you made other arrangements before seeing this. And, as it turns out, it's just as well.
Ah man, that sucks...well, I'll be catching you later anyways... hope your car actually gets fixed this time.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Looks like Rock, UI, and myself cannot attend anymore...our ride back, Tom, had stuff come up at the last minute, so unless someone sees this in time and can somehow take us home then I doubt we can come...

:(

EDIT: This is Queen at Rock's house!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Good luck to my crew today!!

Colin and Josh be glad I'm not there to beat you with Roy!

--I was planning on going random for this tournament otherwise

See you guys around 6:30... maybe closer to 7:00, should be able to nab some sort of food with you guys.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I can just picture thomas randoming game&watch vs a sheik or somthing equally henious and just crying. Maybe by not going to this you've managed to save yourself a lot of pain :laugh:.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Me want updates!!! Me want updates!!!

Looking forward to hearing how this went, I was busy all day, didn't get any free time at all..

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
shouts (in no particlar order):

phanna: teams were fun. playing each other first in singles was unfortunate.

derf: thanks for the hug man

ruka: that's a nasty link. very humbling.

skrach: very fun friendlies, we'll have to play more next time as well.

otru: that's a nice fox. very intense last friendly

fenrir: link vs young link was VERY fun

not my best tourney, got taken out early. I'll pick up my game espec for law and hozart. so law can get his revenge and so I can try to get revenge on hozart :p

one

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Teams:

1) MIB (Hozart + The Law)
2) Fenrir + Colbol
3) those 2 awesome people from NY
4) Dark Falchion + Derf

And singles was yet another reminder that I'm the world's most inconsistent player, and therefore plagued to never win a tournament.

Pritch

Smash Lord
"those 2 awesome people from NY"......?

Who are we talking about here? Names that I'd know of?

God****it I wish I'd been able to come. Screw my car.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
And singles was yet another reminder that I'm the world's most inconsistent player, and therefore plagued to never win a tournament.
Nah, you'll never win a tourney due to the fact that you play Samus. :(

(actually, through tallying up tourney results for the FL rankings which we've pretty much decided to cancle now, you're consistent in your placeings at about 7th or 9th ussually. You're more consistent than most.)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So anyways, placings that I know of....

1. DF (big surprise, eh?)
2. Law
3. Fenrir
4. Hozart
5. Derf
5. Don't Blink / Col-Bol / Colin / John

and teams have already been posted...

James...man, I want to apologize...definitely didn't want to make you that mad with Zelda... I just thought it was in my best interest at that point... Sorry man. :urg:

Hiroshi... idk...I think it's cool to be competitive and all...but there's not much reason to get THAT mad... I mean, trying not to be cocky, I'm one of the best players in the place...I always place in top 5...and I was the #1 seed... technically, by rankings and char advantage, you ahould lose...idk, felt kinda cheap.

Colin... Teaming with you was definitely a lot of fun... You're awesome, man.

DF: never played you, but congrats.

Kevin... I'd like to say I made mistakes and whatnot, but you did too...very good matches we had...pretty close, too. We'll play again.

Ex... Smash > Sea World. lol

Derf...seriously, you might be the most fun to play against that I had at this tourney...thanks man.

A-L... Same as Derf, but let me say that YL vs Link match was rediculously sexy.

Rohins: Very good friendlies...kinda wish I had plyed you more.

Dop...is my hero still.

Skrach... Good stuff in the friendlies...just plain fun.

Diego... You keep getting better all the time. very impressive.

Sheer, never played you in a single, but your Fox looked VERY nice...

NY people? no wonder I had no idea who they were...

Lvl 9 CP: Oh wow, dude...you're my hero too....

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
small shoutouts

my crew:
tom-u fail
derf- we suck in teams
darrel- we did play lol
hoz-good matches mangz
law-rofl, my bowser *****:laugh:
dustin-we already talked lol

tnt
sheer-lol, nice pika
dop-best friend, lets have a child
skrach-shieks gay
diego- we never played, u fail lol
dontblink-never played, u fail
bo- wasnt there

melborne
didnt play ANY of u, so u all fail

other guys
fun playing u all

good tourney guys:)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
^^awesome shoutouts^^

My shoutouts:
Matt: Ness =/= Rusty Roy counter.
Luke: saw you hahah
No other melbournes were seen.

Noobtest:
DOP: PWNAGE TO THE MAX0R!!!
Diego: snuck up on you
Louis: Sheik=gay, but then so are marth fox and falco...
Colin: Rapsies.. but you dissappeared!
Was that sheer playing diego when i came in?: Um i wish i could not get ruined by isai in 64.

My crew:
Fred: Borken. Misspelled on purpose.
Darrel: Peach needs no warm up time!! DI does though 0_o
Josh: Erm YOU fail, cause you didn't wait for me!! *Sad day*
James: I'ma play you real soon playa.
Kevin: Tru tru keep reppin
Kenny: You back yet?
Mike: YLink > Samus

...Dustin?: OIC... every crew needs 9 sheik players...

Others:
I got there about 8ish... i think... um yeah i definitely sat down and tried to play cold for the first time since last gigabits. X.x See you guys at LTEC!!!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man wish we could have made it...congrats to CFL for winning their own tourney!!!

How'd you do in teams Dave???

And don't sweat it for singles, just keep on truckin and you'll get there some day!!!

P.S. Fox ***** DK!!!

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Darkfalchion how many tournament have you won now? 5 or 6?

Lets see 5 times an average of at least 200 dollars meants he has won at least a grand if not much more then that.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament actually. Although it would have been Great if QDVS and his crew made it, along with Exarch owning in teams.

Fenrir: I hate, hate, HATE gettin' wrecked by low tiers. Humiliation. I can't blame you for me having a character that gets owned by that nonsense. Bah! Next tournament though, do that against but choose Brinstar because that is really tough for Icys.

Josh: Can't believe how badly I did against you, but I figured it out too late (theoretically, I still don't know how to beat Marth's d-tilt). I shouldn't have been grabbed more than twice. I changed the way I learn throughout a match during that smashfest the night before and it doesn't seem to work on you at all...very, very impressive.

Exarch: No Honor in winning teams without you and Fenrir tearin' it up.

QDVS: My performance against Josh was such a disappointment that I'm a little glad that you weren't there to be like "Wtf, Hozart. You suck!" Law and I were both disappointed that you and your crew didn't make it. Hope to play you guys at LTEC.

Next tournament though I'm going to be extremely Gay. I want everyone to use every cheap trick in the book against me and play even more gay (if that's possible). Counterpick with Peach if necessary. Do whatever it takes! This is my warning, because I'll be doing the Infinite on anyone above 30% when it takes too long to break out of grabs before the hammers start grindin'. Think of it like an easy to land Rest.

I guarantee that whatever you're doing will not be gayer than the infinite. Plus, everyone will be cheering for you, including me.

Law: Cover me when I'm wobbling next tournament.

Everyone else: Step it up! If you go to the tourament in Feb. be sure to learn how to play really gay before then. Better get some matches against me prior to the tournament so you're forced to.

QDVS said:
What was the 1st place payouts for singles and teams this time???
118$ for teams. 200$ for Singles I think.

Duckles

Smash Cadet
Phanna maybe one day you will learn to be as consistent as me...last place all the way woo. There seems to be something about orlando that makes me forget how to play :( One day my young link will be good enough to win at least one match...maybe

hiroshi: I understand whining when you lose, but while you are winning? :p Good job making me lose my focus though, I guess.

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
Saw some really good matches,
Lobster, close match man, i'll get you next time :)
fenrir seems to have stepped it up a bit, i can't believe he got the win on hoz on yoshi's story.
Colbol's shirt man, that's a rofl and a half. We all need shirts like that.
DF played pretty strong this time too. 2 stocking Law's falco with bowser in the final match... It's too bad rock couldn't make it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Newb here on SB but I had fun playing some of you in friendlies, next time I'll give the tourney a shot.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone who played me in friendlies after I lost to Hozart in the first round x.x no luck in draws I tell you, maybe next time though I'll take more that 2 total stock off <.<

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah it's ok Hozart we all have bad days, *cough* me losing to you last giga*cough* ;), LOL j/k, but seriously don't worry, I'll be ready if you're at LTEC, which I'm trying to make it to!!!

Good **** @ the law for ******, though I'm curious how close he was/how he did vs. DF, since I had all those matches with him last giga and the morning after!!!

Top Bottom