• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

01/06/07 Orlando, FL - GIGABITS - Smashing into 07

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Chawk!

Countless men and women have been in your shoes, searching for a match that will actually make them think. You have defeated many in your area, which is the first step of a very, very long staircase! Will you rise to the top?

I cannot wait to hear the results of how you fare against WATO. Now, multiply their skill by 3 and you have Dark Falchion, who wins most of these Gigabits tournaments (No offense to WATO, but DF is l33t!! ). You will believe after you play him. The many money matches you have accepted is likely to leave you broke after the tournament! I warn you now, friend! Only if you crush WATO, do you have my recommendation, for what it's worth!

QDVS!

Hope to see you at the next tournament. I better step up my mind.

Everyone else!

I apologize to you guys if I foil your exploitation! :laugh:

Be modest! It is the kind of pride least likely to offend.
-Jules Renard

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Josh=DF, Joshua=Chawk. I hope Joshua isn't Joshua H. Cause then there'd have to be a name battle.

I gotta agree with James here. You guys might be being a little hard on Joshua, unless he really does know what's up.

In any case Joshua, I wish you the best of luck with WATO tonight. I hope you find what you are looking for, be it extra cash or an actual challenge in this game. WATO, I'd like you guys to know I was impressed by y'all last tournament (in teams and singles-good job.)
----
And wait a minute James, are you saying DF is in a league of his own? You know Fred and I own him. (Lol lots of love Josh)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Come on, Josh...you're not that good.... : P

DF=Derf=Exarch=Me...

I'm done with trying to decide those 4 matches...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ha ha...sure...last I checked, you were still trying to recover from the Link match...

vericz

Smash Champion
CHawk and hiroshi just left my house and we had some good matches. CHawk needs to get the hang of playing with advanced players and consistently using advanced techniques. Those lower players be keeping his skill down, but with some more practice I'm sure he will become an interesting opponent.
Oh and vericz=nasty and hiroshi=doodoo
You lucky I haven't been in a smash mood, but I still beat you :p

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Those matches were too nice.. Never knew Falco could be used like that, a lil bit more practice and I'll be good.. Vericz, just call me whenever you want to smash again.. I'll be picking up on Wavedash in the mean time..

vericz

Smash Champion
I saw you do it a few times, you just got to get the hang of using it consistently and knowing when to use it. I'll try to see if you can come over when uuaa is home.
And maybe you can make me a sig. . . .??

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Most Def man, lookin' forward to it.. Lol I used it a few times, but you and Hiro just demolished it.. Wave dashing all the way across the stage, but hey as you said a little bit more practice will help.. Hiro was tellin' me a few things on my way back, I think it should probably help.. But Yea, Imma try to get AIM or Yahoo working, for some reason my comp keeps denying it...

LoL.. When I get the chance I'll make you one... Not one here enough though.. You gotta let me know how do you want it...

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Still Nothin.. But Imma sleep on it, I may find what's the problem 2morrow... Just a few mins ago I was working on Wavedash, its pretty easy w/ Samus.. But I'll talk to you later man, peace...

OTRU...

Smash Champion
HOZIE the wise!!! fvck gandalf! sooo tru what u say hozart, being cocky is never good, actually its really foolish... EXTREMELY FOOLISH!!!.

Chawk dont worry it happens to everyone... i realized i was a n00b as soon as i played dark falchion, hozart, fenrir, exarch n law. i was/am suchhhh a n00bbbbbbb, hahaha sick old times, im still pretty bad at this game tho dont get me wrong, but ive progressed slowly thnx to determination n the people i play (noob testament 4 life).

so u got this whole week to practice until the smashfest... dont worry about that MM, but we can def play friendlies, or its up to u if u still wanna MM, i would recommend u not to until ur ready...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
vericz highest I go is $2 in MMs, but I'll definately do a $2 with you. Maybe not Falco though, because Falco wrecks Pika.

Anyone else want a $2 MM vs Pika?

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
and chawk. work on l-cancelling more than wavedashing or just as much. l-cancelling brings your game play to a whole new level.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
So what do you guys think of me so far? I've been to two GigaBits tournies and done pretty well in both Singles and Doubles. (I play Marth and Jiggs, and my teammate plays Luigi).

Not sure if anyone other than Hozart has even noticed me yet. =[

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hmmm i think i played u on a tourney match it was my fox against ur jiggs, ur jiggs is pretty good the only thing is that i never saw u goin for the rest as much as some other jiggs ive played but other than that ur tech skill is pretty good, good matches, ive never played ur marth tho how about some friendlies my fox vs ur marth?

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
start using a tag. it might help. i'll make sure to play some friendlies with you and come to the smashfest this weekend.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Raistlin, Good deal. Look forward to seeing you guys there. Also, I wouldn't be too concerned over not playing many people outside of your crew-you still get to play other people about once a month. That's more than I had when I first started.

Everyone attending this is going to my tourney right? It's located within an hour of gigabits.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Good to hear, Exarch. My crew would show up if we knew where your tournament's at.

skrach8

Smash Lord
exarch, y are u so hard. remember peoples smash fest on friday. just call if u need directions 347 724 1128. i can house if need be. and everyone who reads this post has an obligation to go to exarch's tourny. I hear its all the rave. Its whats in for the season. Its this years fad.

Top Bottom