• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

01/06/07 Orlando, FL - GIGABITS - Smashing into 07

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i don't know who you guys are talking about campin on tnt dark falchion. if anything you camp more. and hiroshi, you suck. i said it. i will 4 stock you with puff next time i see you. i will no longer have mercy on any campers.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
ok first, I don't camp unless somebody is blatantly camping me...ever...

second, let this freakin thread die already...geez...

I only posted b/c DF posted RIGHT before me, so it didn't really keep the thread alive that much longer.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Everyone come to Tampa on the 27th & 28th for [thread=93832]back-to-back tourneys[/thread]! ^_^

LaughterIsDeadly

Smash Apprentice
Have you heard about the CSI effect? Juries in local/small courts have started refusing to give a verdict because there isn't any DNA analyst being done. I found it pretty funny that people think that's how every case is done now a' days.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Prison Break ownz the rest of those shows... Can't wait till Season 3 starts in a few days..

I tried watching CSI a few times, and that show doesn't have enough Oomph.. IMO
I've even watched this show called Law & Order, and Ive found more Oomph than CSI.. But could it be teh episodes I was watching or no?

Top Bottom