• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

01/06/07 Orlando, FL - GIGABITS - Smashing into 07

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Hmm.. Deserving the "campage"?
Yo Queen, I need to know something... If you grab with falco, and do his down throw, followed by immediate reflect, is it possible to jump and reflect again.. Between the percentages of 50% and 80%.. I've been trying that but no luck..

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then it will work...one thing you need to learn about smash is most combos are situational and involve DI, there are not many set in stone combos that will always work!!!

You need to just learn to adjust to every situation and get good at recognizing where people tend to DI/tech as well as recognize patterns!!!

:colorful:

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Ok I realize what you're saying now, its just that when I was practicing earlier today. I noticed that it works on Cpu perfectly, but I was curious on how it would act against a more advanced player... Ty for the help man..

Oh yea, is it possible QDVS that you can change my name to this... Ç.Hàwk®

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Queen, ok. I'm not going to debate with you, but IMO all you did was camp.

And don't tell me I camped because I was missing L-canels, I didn't do that for that reason. Lol, who camps if they're missing l-canels? Lol

I started camping in the beginning after all you were doing was shield grabbing me and standing near the ledge, its not as if the set I just start camping in the beginning lol.

Whatever it doesn't matter to me because the outcome of the tournament was in my favor.

:colorful:.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Dam... This thread turned from tourney update, to talkin' about me, to results of the tourney, to hiroshi degradin' himself, all the way to campin... (long *** sentence..) What's really good?

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, all i can tell you camp haters out there is that yes, it can be homo-erotic to the fullest but keep in mind that because they are sitting in a corner waiting / spaming projectiles they are giving you all the time in the world to think about the right approach.

and this ladys and gentlemen has been Ryan Sparks's Common Sense hour.

skrach8

Smash Lord
oh tru i **** ur sheik, and sheik has the advantage against marth. learn how to play the **** game. you dont know **** bout counters or anything of the sort. And just because u can beat a link with ur fox doesnt mean ****. Fox ***** link. SO GET OFF YOUR HORSE. you only like playing match ups where fox *****. AND YOU STILL GET ROCKED with your noob strategy.

Oh yeah and i think you got ***** by a puff on ur level. You said he was gay for camping.... where was it again, oh yeah corneria. And if I remember correctly you said this kid was such a noob, so how did you get owned.

And fox has lasers so dont give me that bull****.

F.U.C.K.I.N. NOOB

CHawk

Smash Cadet
0_o @ OTru and Skrach8.. Y'all ****** still fightin' about campin'.. Record next time y'all play, I want to see this gay *** campin' y'all both talkin' about...

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I recommend camping the "New Age" Icys (i.e. infinite using).
I've heard much distress over this "Infinite" but in all out honesty i think ive found a pure counter. Personally since i main ganon and no one dares fÜck i just knock the controller out of there hands, hah yea suck me

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Rofl @ Riot's a beast now? Kid says, he'd just knock the controller out ya hands.. The crazy thing is, I'v enever seen you b4 but I can imagine you doin' it..

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man.....all of u guys must f ucking hate me me bcuz not only do i play the gayest character in the game...but im a camping *****....oh well...i dont hate campers at all...especially if they win...that means they picked a strategy...and it worked....they outsmarted u...they realized with a minimal strategy and some good teck skill to back it up could b enough to beat some1 trying a bit harder...how can u hate a camper...all they are doing is playing smart and safe....they dont wanna rush in and make a mistake and get punished...when i needle camp wit sheik i am just trying to play it sfae...and not do a high risk attack just to get punished...i try to bait YOU inot doing some punishable move by camping...and guess what...it works...so why wouldnt u use that strategy if u feel confident with it...i mean...camping isnt broken or nething...u just have to play smarter than ur opponent to beat their camping...so all in all...i think u guys r putting too much stress on camping and not enough on beating the campers by playing smarter....but im kinda a hypocrite...bcuz i stress more on y i lose then trying to get better...so i could use my own advice...peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hiroshi, i never realized sheik's tilts have massive lag. you really opened my eyes with that speech last gigs. i feel like im born anew.

----
on a sidenote i was ****ing the other day and right RIGHT before the apex...

i opened up a pic of riot.

...good times.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Yo Hiroshi, what's really good man? We gonna play this week or what, I sent Vericz a PM and no return yet..

Lol @ Ihatethecape, I didn't even know that was possible..

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Hm.. Sure.. Sunday works for me... Monday I may be out, goin' to some club named Club Screamers with this girl.. But most definitely Sunday, I'm open...

ROFL @ QDVS is suggesting Grabaholics Anon' to his opponent that day...

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
...i try to bait YOU inot doing some punishable move by camping...and guess what...it works...
Didnt help you against Dop in teams and against GANONDOOORFFF in MLG orlando, what now niggaaaaaaa!?!!!??

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg let this post die already. and let me clear some things up here. hiroshi, no one REALLY cares that your camping, its just a pu$$y way for them to say they dont like your *****ing, i dont think anyone cares if its your "nature" to get all pissed off at yourself and whine for losing. Stop whinning about that ****, it makes people mad.

all you other "camper haters", stfu. sorry to say, a good 100% of you b1tchin about camping do a lot of it yourself. (looks at tnt) wut hiroshi just posted has quite a bit of truth to it. learn to play smarter, if you have to, camp the other camper to win. get over it.

another thing, you guys are always getting on hiroshis case for camping. i guess u guys never noticed, hozart camps even more than hiroshi does! even more since hes doin the stupid infinite thing now!

like rock posted earlier, get the f.uck over it, everyone is gonna camp.

the main moral of this story, dont ***** about camping, especially if u do it yourself.:mad:

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I've said it before, i'll say it again: Do whatever it takes to win, including camping. Just dont expect people to be happy with you after word :)

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
You guys complain too much. quit being gay and play the **** game...

that goes for all you campers/infinitsies/crybabies/and all you emos that claim "i suck waaaaaah" put on your falloutboy go cut yourself and get over with it, mommy still wont love you any more

Top Bottom