• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
For me, Brawl has one big thing over Melee: Marth's Dancing Blade. :D I can never finish it in Melee. Rarely get past the second strike, even. XD

Anyway. Yes. Tiara = <3.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
For me, Brawl has one big thing over Melee: Marth's Dancing Blade. :D I can never finish it in Melee. Rarely get past the second strike, even. XD

Anyway. Yes. Tiara = <3.
I'm going to write down your friend code and add you tomorrow, if that's alright with you. I know I was looking for people to brawl all the time when I first joined (which really wasn't too long ago).

dabuz

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to write down your friend code and add you tomorrow, if that's alright with you. I know I was looking for people to brawl all the time when I first joined (which really wasn't too long ago).

dabuz
Ah, that'd be awesome. Thank you. :D I bet I could learn a thing or two or twenty from you. XD

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Its scientifically proven that marths with lower post counts have better marths. *points to ToZ and his own post count* :p

Anyway, i call dibs on brawling the new kid first. Im available right now for wifi whenever u are viquey.

P.S. Hippiedude u are my best friend for that smexy avatar and sig <3

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Its scientifically proven that marths with lower post counts have better marths. *points to ToZ and his own post count* :p

Anyway, i call dibs on brawling the new kid first. Im available right now for wifi whenever u are viquey.
ha, awesome! Alrighty.

Though I'm sure I'll be the exception to that rule. Ah well, I'll learn from you, I'm sure. xD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

P.S. Hippiedude u are my best friend for that smexy avatar and sig <3

So my Marth isn't complete garbage (post count)? :D

Um, I use Red Marth when I wanna feel like Roy_R, White Marth when I wanna feel like Jeebus, Black Marth when I play a money match and I know I'm gonna lose and I try to steal the money anyway, and Blue Marth when somebody pushes start as soon as I put my coin down. :D

Esteban Chaidez can't spell grenade, and why is Marth slashing one in the pic on the OP?

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
(Where'd Backlash go? O.o)

Ah, colors~ Lessee... I use White Marth most of the time, though I often switch to Black Marth, sometimes Red Marth, occasionally Default Marth or Light Blue Marth, and never Green Marth 'cause green's my least favorite color. XD

And uh... hm. I should get a signature sometime soon...

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
^It is. Although it's a bit difficult to setup. That and it doesn't tipper which kinda makes me sad. =\
Yeah, that would be too cool
I'm guessing the knockback on first hit nair always stays the same, since normally it combos to the second hit, so the Fsmash wouldn't tipper even at higher percents:(

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

Ah, colors~ Lessee... I use White Marth most of the time, though I often switch to Black Marth, sometimes Red Marth, occasionally Default Marth or Light Blue Marth, and never Green Marth 'cause green's my least favorite color. XD

I am everywhere. We marths are 1337 like that. Anyway, i will remember to remind myself to test you tomorrow. My location states otherwise but I'm west coast and should be unconscious soon.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I am everywhere. We marths are 1337 like that. Anyway, i will remember to remind myself to test you tomorrow. My location states otherwise but I'm west coast and should be unconscious soon.
ah, there you are. Haha, okay. Can't wait. ^^

Also, I should be unconscious soon too. I'm central-time. But ah well! 8D

clowsui

Smash Legend
steel samurai you are not telling me about some of your trixies? >/
that's okay lol, gimmicks won't save you against me (except they do since i've lost to you in EVERY match we've played...too close every time though)
single hit nair is annoying though because it's so easy to forget to ff the nair to cancel the second hit + it's often risky to start a late nair

CHEESE-KUN

Smash Cadet
thx for realising that man

that im the best and stuff

red marth is the best

No more arguing between Melee and Brawl: it always ends up badly.

First and last warning.
thanks for ruining it for everyone peeps who argued it

shouldve just let me say my piece in peace

ya know?

one time i was really mad, so i made my tag HULK and went green marth its was lulzy
wat

u shouldve played red marth

cuz hes the best

and also cuz red is like rage and stuff

also shouldve named urself diego

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWEG91P5e4#watch-vid-title

@thread title

i dont understand

guess ur jealous cuz my english gets better and better

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

I'd be happy to make you a signature =D *goes to change siggy from quotation to picture*

PM me your specifications and I'll see what I can do for you! (Unless you want someone else to do it, in which case I would not be at all offended.)

BTW I'll be here, so just VM/PM me when you want to play some matches. I should be free all day.
/No life

Thunder of Zeus your link was to a Family Guy Clip.

WHAT A FAILURE.
Mindgamez!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I think it's meant to be a hint that Cheese-Kun has, and always was, VietGeek trying to be cool.
Unfortunately Cheese-kun is cooler than I will ever be.

I'm out of his league, we can't share the same tree.

In other news Shaya hates Inko-chan (because he's a bird) yet plays Falco and Dedede.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Dedede's a real man.

I got over Falco.

Plus I didn't say I hated him I was just saying he didn't make Toradora some exceptional show.

Hell it wasn't a great show at all.
I quit falco cause he isn't that fun to play... lazer spamming and chaingrabbing amuses me for only so long.

dabuz hylian sliq

Tennet

Smash Champion
My brother didn't bring it on sunday =/ so hopefully i get it for my birthday or something lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Too bad Marth doesn't have a phantasm though.

Shaya hasn't quite told us what he considers amazing.

also wtf with steel bumping all his good threads

"hey guyz i wanna remind you that im still in charge *****es"

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
That makes no sense. Haven't half the people that keep this thread alive already quit Brawl, or at least, Marth?
Makes sense to me. If it's a thread for a certain game, then you should come to contribute about the game. If you're taking the time to contribute, then you care about the game. I realize that his post was not much contribution to Brawl or Marth, but it should have been. If he's going to go out of his way to come here and post... Then he has too much time on his hands, cares about Barwl, or lurves us too much to let us go.

EDIT: dabuz hylian sliq

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Makes sense to me. If it's a thread for a certain game, then you should come to contribute about the game. If you're taking the time to contribute, then you care about the came. I realize that his post was not much contribution to Brawl or Marth, but it should have been. If he's going to go out of his way to come here and post... Then he has too much time on his hands, cares about Barwl, or lurves us too much to let us go.
Imma say a little of column a and a little of column c.

Top Bottom