• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Cassio

Smash Master
btw boa doesnt know many marth ATs. People had to tell him about grab releases etc. and hed forget about them. I think he did well in melee too.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
AARGGGGHHH MARTH BOARDS

Seriously? That's the first thing you could think of when you saw him getting destroyed? ATs? @_@ this place got some work to do.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
another weird thing yesterday. idk why, but tyrant teamed with fow and mike teamed with vato.

rich brown ***** his pool and then left lol

i was hyped for the mike vs. fow rematch in losers, but good ****, mike played like trash. i don't know whether he wasn't trying or fow was just getting to him, but that was some ugly marth play.

Leepuff and FOW played a really great set. gratz to leepuff.

BoA's marth is pretty damn good, but he went mk against havok in winner's final idk why :(

Cassio

Smash Master
Mike also had to run a massive tournament that went till 4 AM that had its fair share of problems every once in awhile and host a ton of oor players at his place. I think the only time he played was during his sets.

Also Fow decided to team with tyrant i guess just to mix things up. So mike had to find a new teammate (vato) and so did Z (falln). They all ended up top 4.
AARGGGGHHH MARTH BOARDS

Seriously? That's the first thing you could think of when you saw him getting destroyed? ATs? @_@ this place got some work to do.
Not sure if this was directed at me, but if anything I was saying the opposite.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I am not sure what have I just watched... Did Leon try to grab everytime they were at close distance?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Life update:

Got a job at Nationwide. Currently on my second week. First 3 weeks are all about studying for a big insurance exam (get terminated if you don't pass) and it's a very hard test. Basically studying non stop the whole time. Explains why I'm kinda mia right now. Missed out on a tourney last week and most likely this weekend as well :( Sucks for me that TX has a tourney EVERY weekend now lol.

Though on the bright side

TX is also making a power rankings with a panel again, and I'm on the panel. I feel cool.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Was typing in "Marth" to get to the marth boards and I typed in "Marf" instead. I say it a lot. Lol
Putting up new critique videos soon hopefully too. >.<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People do indeed reply!

I think I'll be getting back into a regular routine of playing smash (like once or twice a week) against ZSS, I'll prob upload things and beg pierce to be a bro. I am so ****ing good at armor pieces with marth.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I was going to go to another tournament this weekend, but then I realized I have a Symphony Orchestra concert and I sad :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well yeah, it moves everyone up one placing, since I was going to win.

Top Bottom