• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
But I'm sooooooooo bored and I want to play wifi and someone upload some replays for me T_T

Roxas M

Smash Master
I was randomly surfing youtube for some videos to take some mental notes on before E4U: Remix tomorrow and one of the results was this playlist called "Marth Study". Someone's doing some research. Convenient for everyone else, though

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
See, I timed my Dolphin Slash to sweet spot the ledge and by the time it came out, I was already too far down.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Damn I seen all of those matches I'm not sure if that's a good thing lol. Also @ rei Marth gets hurt so bad by lag, just go snake and spam ftilt you'll win

:phone:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think every person in the world should, not mattering whether or not you like anime nor you know what the **** nisemonogatari is download the latest episode of nisemonogatari (that will be subbed in like 8 hours).

I'm pretty sure nisemonogtari is japanese for
incestpedofanservice'.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
so inappropriate i should report you

thanks for that tho shiz' subject to my interests

edit: okay actually watched it now it was pretty good despite the lacking thingy with children, against all expectations that was some pretty strong dialogue, even without me knowing a thing about the series and it actually touched me on a personal level

i should watch last episodes or random anime more often

by means of thank you, the ending of Dogville, takes about as long as an anime with the same intention of having a brilliant apotheosis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJaIHQSOfgY

Lord Chair

Smash Master
uh okay now its just dumb lol

the extent to which a show can degenerate in 1 episode is staggering

edit: to elaborate, the toothbrush idea was genius but the way they worked it out and the major anticlimax (which was done exceptionally stupidly as well) was a huge turnoff, i feel like the series would be just one big string of chibi disappointments and not be worth watching for that reason

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Consistency is key, chibi is everything but. It was worth my time as long as it lasted but in the end, everything has to weigh up to the alternatives: there's little reason to watch something if you are aware of better things to watch.

Isn't it annoying if a show manages to suddenly disappoint to a great extent? Change is fine if it pertains to the plot or atmosphere, but random kitschy (yes, I'd go as far as describe it as such) interludes which are to serve as comic relief are SO DISTURBING.

That goes not for just chibi but every form of exaggerated comic relief. Is it so hard for the writing staff to think of actual humor? Why must it be so easy? Can't they make us smile instead of trying to provoke some schoolgirl-style giggling? **** that.

I'm sorry but if you can't manage to keep your series consistent then I have no reason to watch them. I dislike what's inferior because whatever inferior thing I'm watching is wasting time I could spend watching something good.

Pro bono populo.

Cassio

Smash Master
I thought yall would be happy with this:

1. Havok
2. Anuar
3. BoA
4. LeePuff
5. Z
5. FOW
7.MikeHAZE
7Shiro

BOA went all marth except I think 2 matches. Both him and mike had some incredibly amazing sets, too bad very few of them were recorded. Also this tournament was stacked, lol. Tyrant and other good players didnt make top 8, and there were 80+ players. Bracket was a bit weird though.

Top Bottom