• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
I think you under estimate how much marth ditto practice Mike actually gets.
this. ramin has no other marths in his area that im aware of, and only like a couple times a year does he get to play leon who lives all the way in france. meanwhile, on the wc, tyrant has a bad-*** marth that rivals mike's. yes, mikehaze gets his ditto practice.

speaking of the marth ditto, i really suck at it. i've been playing wifi recently, and there's been multiple occasions where i'll beat their main (whether by a large margin or a close match), then they switch to a secondary (marth), and i can't win. i run into charged shieldbreakers, get faired all the way offstage, wifi lag crap kills me, get edge-hogged by the ds instant rehog, etc. so i switch to mk so i make an excuse and go practice it in training, but what exactly should i be practicing for the ditto?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
this. ramin has no other marths in his area that im aware of, and only like a couple times a year does he get to play leon who lives all the way in france. meanwhile, on the wc, tyrant has a bad-*** marth that rivals mike's. yes, mikehaze gets his ditto practice.

speaking of the marth ditto, i really suck at it. i've been playing wifi recently, and there's been multiple occasions where i'll beat their main (whether by a large margin or a close match), then they switch to a secondary (marth), and i can't win. i run into charged shieldbreakers, get faired all the way offstage, wifi lag crap kills me, get edge-hogged by the ds instant rehog, etc. so i switch to mk so i make an excuse and go practice it in training, but what exactly should i be practicing for the ditto?
That's all I have to read to know you're doing it wrong.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
;\ imo, a high level player playing non-stop friendly every other day will be stronger at the match up than another high level player doing so every 2 months.

I'm not sure how often Mike plays/practises now, but it's still the weekly? tournament I believe.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Rofl, claiming ramin doesn't know the ditto is terribly ignorant. "But look at MikeHAZE vs Ramin!" No. Ramin destroyed Mike's Marth with Snake, does Mike all of sudden not know that matchup? Please ******s

C.J.

Smash Master
Mike = Ramin = MikeNeko

Mike beat Ramin in the ditto- this is true. It is also true that Ramin was asleep and someone woke him up the play the match (from what Ramin told me). Playing Mike while half-asleep doesn't seem like a good MU to me, lol.

This is a dumb topic. Shaya 2nd best Marth. Feardragon best Marth.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Saying they placed the same but mike beating him in a mm doesnt really say much.

That doesnt look at who they win/lose to in bracket. Also ramin beating ADHD was a HUGE win for you guys as far as i'm concerned because mike gets booty cheeked by wyatt, and neo thinks it's a horribad MU.

I don't really care who's better they're both great players. but I don't really think it makes sense to judge based on just that.

Also, as far as practice goes. There aren't even tournaments here once per month. Ramin literally just plays scrubs on wifi xD. But as far as knowing the Ditto, ramin definitely understands it, no johns.

C.J.

Smash Master
yo where is that MM vs adhd? someone DEFINITELY has those replays, i'm mad salty it isn't uploaded yet
This so much.

I look through youtube once a week looking for them.

And Shaya, best = favorite.

Also, wasn't sarcasm. Idk what you're thinking

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Was it BO5? Also the reason why mike loses against Diddy IMO is because he is afraid of the character and plays the MU kind of limiting himself not doing certain things because he is afraid he will get punished hard, he plays really safe and barely takes any chances, also something I noticed about Wyatt is he will sideb randomly at you to see how you will react and check wether or not you know the spacing of it and to see how you react to it. Most marths try camping diddy and get ***** for it.

:phone:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Was it BO5? Also the reason why mike loses against Diddy IMO is because he is afraid of the character and plays the MU kind of limiting himself not doing certain things because he is afraid he will get punished hard, he plays really safe and barely takes any chances, also something I noticed about Wyatt is he will sideb randomly at you to see how you will react and check wether or not you know the spacing of it and to see how you react to it. Most marths try camping diddy and get ***** for it.

:phone:
yeah bo5

and ramin played fairly safe that set, although he did take some risky options when he got in. he also got some flashy *** gimp reads was quite cute.

idk if they where saved or not though. i remember my tristate friends where like... "is he real? LMAO" when he just went out there and spiked adhd

iirc game 5 was last hit last stock

Player-3

Smash Hero
man i don't know ****

what i do know

iis that p1 guy is a *** and stole my avatar/name color so now everyone thinks he's me

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, can you upload a couple of replays for me? My computer has been derping on me :/

Which speaking of, anyone know wtf to do if "A USB device has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limits of its hub port" in my 3.0?

C.J.

Smash Master
Wheee, videos!

Left critiques for a bunch of people.

You guys should post vids more often!

Top Bottom