• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ilove u 2 neo <3

edit: ur just angry cuz u know im right (H) just like what happened at the peach thread

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Who cares about what combos who came up with. All you should care about is me, for I am your savior. I shall take away the burden of up b from all of you, all you must do is say that Marth sucks ****.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Who cares about what combos who came up with. All you should care about is me, for I am your savior. I shall take away the burden of up b from all of you, all you must do is say that Marth sucks ****.
New commandment? ... anybody? :shifty eyes:

Also, NEO, he be mad

But NEO still da bess

The Devil's Advocate

Smash Rookie
Iirc before that Japanese video, Mr-R was the ONLY person on youtube to have db1-nair-dtilt-fsmash on youtube, and in real matches too. So when he claims the combo as his own, he certainly has the right to. Even if someone else somewhere did use it before, noone else I've seen has used it consistently in matches like Mr-R has. He made it well known so why shouldn't it be named after him? Just like people nowadays call bthrow-mine-uair with Snake "the ally combo", because he utilized it in actual matches better/more often than anyone else (probably used it first too?). There's also "the kizzu combo" with Toon Link (whatever it consists of) and I'm sure there are plenty of other combos named after players. Why can't Mr-R have this one named after him? I can't help but notice you guys are always more hostile to European players (don't even think about denying it, it's as obvious as pointing out a full moon on a summer evening), so I'm pretty sure this has something to do with him being from Europe. Can't stand to have a combo named after a European player or what?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Iirc before that Japanese video, Mr-R was the ONLY person on youtube to have db1-nair-dtilt-fsmash on youtube, and in real matches too. So when he claims the combo as his own, he certainly has the right to. Even if someone else somewhere did use it before, noone else I've seen has used it consistently in matches like Mr-R has. He made it well known so why shouldn't it be named after him? Just like people nowadays call bthrow-mine-uair with Snake "the ally combo", because he utilized it in actual matches better/more often than anyone else (probably used it first too?). There's also "the kizzu combo" with Toon Link (whatever it consists of) and I'm sure there are plenty of other combos named after players. Why can't Mr-R have this one named after him? I can't help but notice you guys are always more hostile to European players (don't even think about denying it, it's as obvious as pointing out a full moon on a summer evening), so I'm pretty sure this has something to do with him being from Europe. Can't stand to have a combo named after a European player or what?
Kill yourself

grimAuxiliatrix

Smash Cadet
the MR. R combo is just stupid sounding and if you're commentating it's sort of hard to just casually whip out, as it's just a ridiculous name for a combo.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
who ****ing cares god **** its a combo it works no need to name it because when you name combos **** like what's happening in this thread happens

god **** who cares

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
You guys are ****ing idiots Sakurai owns the rights to the all the combos in Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintento Wii.

Reizilla

Every Marth combo from here on out will be called the "Eh!-gun Combo" followed by a random number.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Why are we arguing about a combo that isn't even guaranteed? <_<;

10lucarioisgod
Because it's the people that think, "Oh, there arent combos in brawl so i can just; not di, not airdodge, not shield, not sidestep, and put my controller on the ground. So he cant hit me"

That make such "brawl combos" reality. Lol. :) <3 foreva

I love those people and who else are we supposed to have fun with when we aren't in serious matches?

And Im lookin forward to DEHF vs Kadaj. I hope it gets posted on here.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO^ i'm not super beast and me winning that tourney was random luck

when i actually believe i don't suck because i honest to god do believe that in spite of any victories, i will post it and attend tournaments like a mad man

Reizilla

NEO, is that a Pikachu blowing up in the back of your avatar? And please attend tourneys like a mad man anyway. That way we can maybe get vids! Haha

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Mr.r's alt right here.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
"i ride dat meat all day" - pierce

in other news
MLG is going to be super hype...hopefully steel samurai does well
no actually he does know a lot about marth for not maining him. its not meatriding however fun it is to meatride larry. He seriously knows the character extremely well

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
^Ignores post.

Ok what were we talking about? Oh yeah how everybody loves Mr. R and Europe.

Top Bottom