• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Kenshin would b e legit. That's probably the only way I'd play Marth without a cape.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well, I didn't come back to a nuclear explosion.

But I think I have conjunctivitis in my right eye coming about.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Which personally, is a lot worse. What did I do to deserve thaaaaaaat

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Have we heard ANYTHING on the next Super Smash Bros.?

I know Sakurai stated he would lead it if he was asked again, but otherwise that's all the news I've heard.

I think it'd pretty awesome to design the colors of your own character. Like a "pimp my/customize" selection where people could choose colors for each part of the costume.

Yeah I know texture hacks pretty much make this null but some colors on the original costume just look so awesome in my mind. Like Marth, instead of that disgusting turquoise blue maybe like a midnight blue and a silver cape. WE COULD EVEN CHANGE THE WAY HIS TIARA IS COLORED WITHOUT HAVING SOME WEIRDO DO IT!!!!!! *is elated and awaits that day*

So brawl textures for nubs pretty much.

EDIT: BTW can people just like hop into other characters general chats...for no good reason, even if i dont remotely use that character?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Considering Nintendo's current direction of making games targeted at people who don't play them, I seriously doubt that they intend to make another Smash game any time soon.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Considering Nintendo's current direction of making games targeted at people who don't play them, I seriously doubt that they intend to make another Smash game any time soon.
Well it is still a hell of a money maker. And casuals love it too. It's still probably gonna be on the next nintendo console, though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
P.Divine, that desktop is precious lol

whats up Marth boards haven't posted here in a while

So guys I THINK I've finally gotten my Lucario problem out of the way. Instead of constantly losing it's now basically a coin flip. We're that even.

and tilts are sexy against Peach. xD It makes me think that she cant do ANYTHING to win this matchup.

Top Bottom