• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
since im a melee player and brawl feels slow i tend to goes for meteors in brawl at every given opportunity. I'v gotten really good at meteoring =D iv gone to white marth in brawl so i can see myself cause it's pretty visable. is it me or does marth dominate falco pretty easily 0.0

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
btw the "project sora" is supposed to be more designed to the hardcore gamer so if we are lucky is smash 4 thats tailored to us.

Salty shirt is funny

and why the hell would we go to a character that has no elegance that marth sama has

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
<div class="tborder" style="padding:1px"><div class="tcat cellemu">Post Comparison</div><table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" width="20">&nbsp;</td><td class="alt1" width="100%">btw the &quot;project sora&quot; is supposed to be more designed to the hardcore gamer so if we are lucky is smash 4 thats tailored to us.

Salty shirt is funny

</td></tr><tr valign="top" style="color:#BB0000; background-color:#FFDDDD;"><td width="20">-</td><td width="100%">and why the hell would we go to a character that has no elegance that marth- sama has</td></tr><tr valign="top" style="color:#00BB00; background-color:#DDFFDD;"><td width="20">+</td><td width="100%">and why the hell would we go to a character that has no elegance that marth sama has</td></tr></table></div>

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
filter to wario do you mean switch characters?

why the hell would we switch to that piece of crap ? he isn't even better match up wise

and I know wario isn't a bad character
back to socials. does anyone know where I can get a marth cosplay

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Watching Eva 2.22

Oh Kaji, how I miss you.

Your sly adultery,
your epic *****an trollan
your sound and realistic advice.

*needs to redownload eva series*

Holy ****, REI'S SMILING,
ANKOKU THE PROPHECY HAS COME TRUE!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Some of the awkward posts/ spam s*** that people post nowadays almost makes me miss Thunder of spam.

This is the worst thing ever.
No. Just no. That would be the worst possible thing ever.

Although I've heard he's a legitimate poster now, on the Link boards.

Albert.

Smash Master
I'm irritable with tonsillitis, I haven't had any real food in 4 days.

This is the worst thing ever.
No. Just no. That would be the worst possible thing ever.
EDITED this out cause I realized maybe you weren't being annoying.

how do i spike with marth its too hard =(
Wow is that really your best?

Cause we've had about 3453452345 sincere posts like that and I can only assume you're pretty dumb-stupid if you don't know how >_<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Society is subjective, but "majorities" in any society (that is being shaped by government, environment, etc) generally have similar thoughts about morals and behaviour. This includes 99% of people thinking that one thing is anti-social behavior, whilst the other 1% keeps spamming "haters gonna hate".

Soren, your replies are VERY stupid. Please stop.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry, DVDs for the movie came out.
Subs are out even though a lot of scenes aren't translated (or properly).

Blu-ray is coming out within a few days I think too (or has already, theres like 6gb raws for it out there).

-

I finished the movie, and all I can say is,

**** YEAH SHINJI

In this alternate time line, you're a man.
Also asuka now can be "eye-patch" moe attention bringer. lololol

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Society is subjective, but "majorities" in any society (that is being shaped by government, environment, etc) generally have similar thoughts about morals and behaviour. This includes 99% of people thinking that one thing is anti-social behavior, whilst the other 1% keeps spamming "haters gonna hate".

Soren, your replies are VERY stupid. Please stop.
My replies may not be appropriate but you more or less proved my point
I edited my post simply because you asked me too.

I however will take the satisfaction of being right

an albert where did you get your avitar?

No I am serious I just want to get somone do use that art style to make metaknight pun avitars

Top Bottom