• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Oh my god Mr.R aka Ramin won another tourney here in the Netherlands, he's such a good Marth! :o
oh my goodness, Ramin too goodz!

/fanboyism
god **** you guys are annoying. I dont get a ****load of my friends to go into a tourney page saying "OMG MIKE BEAT SO AND SO"

BECAUSE IF YOU WERE REALLY GOOD IT WOULDN'T BE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT, IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE.

i'm quitting marth boards now, goodbye everyone.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
@ mike

Well, if you'd be that much better than everyone else, you'd get the same because America hypes **** even more. So there's only one conclusion possible (I'm not going to spoil it).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Europe was cool like the first two times because of trolling Minty. But now you all are seriously annoying. Shut the **** up. If you wanna talk about Mr. R. winning a tourney, go to the metagame thread, where no one has to put up with your ****ty spam.

Mike, don't leave. Just block all the tards, please >_<

-NL-Miyavi

Smash Cadet
god **** you guys are annoying. I dont get a ****load of my friends to go into a tourney page saying "OMG MIKE BEAT SO AND SO"

BECAUSE IF YOU WERE REALLY GOOD IT WOULDN'T BE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT, IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE.

i'm quitting marth boards now, goodbye everyone.
jealous???

EDIT: Not everybody can be the best deal with it XD

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Lol at mike leaving because non marths mains pissed him off in a marth thread

although he has a point it isn't new news that MR R is good

in fact I think larry said marths should improve by watching MR R like a week ago so an outside source already knew about it

he was obviously good before this tourney

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I know that the Europeans have the Marth boards as favorite starter, and they like to counterpick the Top8 Thread.
I don't know the best boards for the Americans, I don't really know that side of the MU, I think that they do have an advantage though, as they can abuse the moderating on pretty much every board, so I'd say you'd need a really strictly moderated thread/board to get that much more advantage. You also have a quantity advantage as American, but quality advantage as European. It's a hard MU for both sides, tbh, and I don't think we can settle with a ratio just yet.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
@ mike

Well, if you'd be that much better than everyone else, you'd get the same because America hypes **** even more. So there's only one conclusion possible (I'm not going to spoil it).
did you ignore this part?

west coast is modest, we're not little noobers like you guys seem to be. If people say "he did good this weekend" and its supposed to be a surprise, then its not consistent, this makes sense right?

jealous???

EDIT: Not everybody can be the best deal with it XD
Nothing to be jealous of. sooooo many errors for trying to look cool in videos i've seen. So no, i am perfectly happy with my placings and play style :). if people didn't know how to play against my character i'd be winning too.

mr-r hasnt lost a single game all tourney
this tourney is still going on? looool

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Well my experience on this match up is that you'll have a lot of trouble killing the Americans because they are heavier than us Europeans. You should counterpick the Social threads for sure because that's the only place where Americans will listen to us. Americans probably think that this is a 80:20 match up because they are kind of biased towards the rest of the world, but I actually think it's even.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Actually, Mikehaze, there's a difference between performing good and being excellent, and that's the difference between Mr.R and you.
this has nothing to do with my post, unless you're saying i'm excellent and perform well (thank you)

anywayyyyy, i'll see you guys if you ever come down here. i'd go to europe but i feel everything so spread out >< and i'd probably be so caught up in the landscape.

later mboards

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
My pleasure. I've got a question by the way. How is playing a bit more offensive than you do against MK a problem? How does MK handle that?

-NL-Miyavi

Smash Cadet
this has nothing to do with my post, unless you're saying i'm excellent and perform well (thank you)

anywayyyyy, i'll see you guys if you ever come down here. i'd go to europe but i feel everything so spread out >< and i'd probably be so caught up in the landscape.

later mboards
You mean if you guys would come HERE. The only one planning(planning is in bold becaese a plane ticket is as much expensively like buying 10 wii consoles and then ****ting on it cuz Wii sucks) on going to europe is Ally and ADHD and those are the first amrican and canedian to walk in to the smash scene of europe. I want to see you and Mr. R to have a match, to see who IS THE MARTH.

Player-3

Smash Hero
wtf happened to this thread

shaya will be dissapointed, and even I am dissapointed at this HORRENDUS display of trolling

you should all feel ashamed of yourselves for being such pieces of **** you can't even troll the most elitist board on the forums well

except the people who weren't trolling

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I love Viet more every time he posts.

Except for when he posts about random anime that I've never heard of.

But I think if I watched them, I would love him more.

Top Bottom