• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
i hate you all

except viet

btw viet if they have extra 360 controller or you remind me to bring one we will blazblue at next tournament

been practicing my ragna and bang

i can do all his moves basically now :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no prob p3 i'll just ice car you

until continuum shift comes out

cuz bbct is ridiculous obv =V

man i wish ppl would play some melty blood here i'm so ronery and my eyes are so -_- that when i squint it's like i _

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And then we realised how friendly both representations were and that it wasn't a reason to start another fight, kthx.

Especially Ronald McDonald representing america, lol. With the most recognised trademarked logo in the world today is McDonalds :p, lolol.

I wish vietgeek was around more, he brings peace to my old tainted soul

Mr-R

Smash Champion
haha I actually liked that guy neo posted xD
I even think I used to main Dan

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
America's representative
I'm totally not kidding when I say Ronald is a broken fighter, just need to see some of this to believe it:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCw9li8NraA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCw9li8NraA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Top Bottom