• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
but larrys cool mike.

can't you at least wait until after the tournament to spike him
unless its really sexy then go ahead anyway.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Minty's on a break.

Also for the sake of whatever, mr. devil's advocate is from the states.
Mr.R has done well using nair tricks, but they're only just tricks. To top it off as much elitism that goes on the boards, we don't like individuals being arrogant/cocky, always been the way.

Combos like the ken combo, ally combo, etc, are "given" not "taken". The phrase becomes a regular notion due to others popularising it, not the owner claiming supremacy.

NEO-style modesty is always key.
If you haven't noticed, every marth main says they suck. Except mike, but even then sometimes he does ;)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Mike I shall defeat you with Falco's barbaric beak, his furious feet, his hateful hands.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LETS JUST DROP THE WHOLE THING , IM SORRY I BROUGHT IT UP LOL
in other news who's coming along with ally to europe this summer :o

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's a european thing, there's a recent series of topics on snake boards that displays this same ant colony esque behavior where they assume bias against their region when nothing of the sort has been said

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LOL TBH I linked this to someone, but i wouldn't think he'd make a new account and post all that hahahhaa
and you wonder why anyone ever says anything about you.. LMFAO

do you think any other marth main with noteriety (me, mike, minty, pierce, chaz kadaj etc.) would link someone to this thread that has no account on SWF because a negative comment was made? WHO DOES THAT LMAO

i'm glad i don't have delusional cheerleaders like you do, it might make me into a gigantic inflated jigglypuff*

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Inb4 a lot of infractions because people act silly.

OTHER SUBJECT

Euro stands at 1.22 dollar right now, in the past couple of months my trip to the states got almost 20% more expensive.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Inb4 a lot of infractions because people act silly.

OTHER SUBJECT

Euro stands at 1.22 dollar right now, in the past couple of months my trip to the states got almost 20% more expensive.
^this sucks, and xonar is a fail troll. how outdated can your trolling be?

your probably still think mc hammer is in LMAO get with the times tard face

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What the hell guys?

And that one poster has over 9000 alternate accounts on smashboards...
And is american.

Please for the love of all things swell and nice,
Euros, stop trying to troll and/or you are being prejudiced against based on being in europe.
Americans... avoid turning everything into bickering :\

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What the hell guys?

And that one poster has over 9000 alternate accounts on smashboards...
And is american.

Please for the love of all things swell and nice,
Euros, stop trying to troll and/or you are being prejudiced against based on being in europe.
Americans... avoid turning everything into bickering :\
Aussies, stop giving Xonar infractions
Fixed for truth :(

Mr-R

Smash Champion
and you wonder why anyone ever says anything about you.. LMFAO

do you think any other marth main with noteriety (me, mike, minty, pierce, chaz kadaj etc.) would link someone to this thread that has no account on SWF because a negative comment was made? WHO DOES THAT LMAO

i'm glad i don't have delusional cheerleaders like you do, it might make me into a gigantic inflated jigglypuff*
I linked this one guy in particular because he has known me for a VERY long time and i wouldn't think he'd post because he has no account >.>
and maybe if u were more well informed instead of posting something about me ( AGAIN ) this wouldn't happen
meh im done here

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
So, um, New subject about marth!!!!

Worst personal match ups with Marth?

I think mine is Mario or Ganondorf. I actually think they are harder for me to fight than MK, D3, and Snake. I dont understand. It makes me depressed lol.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok, everyone CHILL.

This Europe vs. US sh*t is getting old, yea Mr. R is a little arrogant, but there are people that are so much more arrogant, his limited arrogance is more then bearable. People are getting worked up at a minor thing.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm sorry guys I here by promise I will never ever mention anything related to me or europe again in the future cause it will always lead into something I didn't want to happen.

also what ever happened to bardull ? I haven't seen or heard from him in a while now

Top Bottom