• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mr. R. vs. America vs. Japan

Who will win? Currently 2:100000:10 Any takers?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
*gives the marth boards one of those "I'm onto you" looks*

and minty, that type of "match" is pretty extreme. Whilst if you lost you'd look like a complete buffoon, but nothing much lost because you wouldn't win anyway; if a foreigner loses they are being "forced" to miss out on actually entering an event in a tournament - which is why they paid over a $1000 to travel overseas to do so.

The scales of loss are firmly weighed down on foreigners side.
How about, to make it fair,
if you lose, you have to wear a dunce hat, cheer for euros and trash talk any and all americans, and aren't allowed to participate in any brawl events.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
will i be money matching mr r at apex?
I'm not going to apex unfortunately. actually I have never said I WOULD GO go so idk why alex placed me on the Special guest spot xD

and yes my name is on those combos ;o just look at my old combo vid MAYN

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I love how a potential DI trick that could help us live longer gets totally ignored, I will test it thoroughly tomorrow though

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
I love how a potential DI trick that could help us live longer gets totally ignored, I will test it thoroughly tomorrow though
Yo soren. Counter doesnt alter Trajectory in the way Nayru's love does. Probably Reverse Dancing Blade or Reverse Shieldbreaker would do the job because they can Alter your trajectory with a bit of the Glide Nayru's Love has. Counter only Shift your position. Ill test this with Shieldbreaker due to this being the attack with the most Trajectory Altering Qualities. Well lets continue further testing in the metagame thread. It was made to discuss stuff like this there. Social thread is just... Social lol.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
It's funny cause those last 2 ''combos'' are mine
i think the funniest part about this is that people here who have watched my matches can confirm me using n-air first hit to combo before you even had a board name - dec 08

and kizzu using side-b to psuedo combo before you even had a board name of dec 08

and d-tilt f-smash is a very old link

get over yourself seriously

Player-3

Smash Hero
dtilt fsmash is on the "nintendo sponsered ssbb guide" thing you can get on the nintendo channel or w/e

.........as a true combo

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i think the funniest part about this is that people here who have watched my matches can confirm me using n-air first hit to combo before you even had a board name - dec 08

and kizzu using side-b to psuedo combo before you even had a board name of dec 08

and d-tilt f-smash is a very old link

get over yourself seriously
actually I've been playing brawl way before I had a board name here and even then I used db1-nair-upsmash.
however my last post was referring to *db1-nair-dtilt-fsmash*
im pretty well aware that nair into anything was well known here but I wasn't talking bout nair-anything.
ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU ?!

Top Bottom