• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Does it work on shield or just hit? Dash attack and jab being safe on shield would be awesome.

I'm wondering whether it'd be possible to combo jab/dash attack to fair/nair/grab (for jab only) or frametrap jab on shield to grab.
Works on shield. the dash attack version only works on initial hitbox, not the weakened on that happens later. Right now, it's in beta where you can cancel on the same frame it hits. I'll eventually balance it to out by delaying when you can cancel by x frames to minimize advantage.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Can't you cancel dashs nearly instantly in brawl+ anyway?

dash attack to grab with diddy ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
or falco ugthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyW1-26XedE&hl=en_GB&fs=1\&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyW1-26XedE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Petition for me to rip the song from 1:15 and make it our flagship marth commandment theme song?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Can't you cancel dashs nearly instantly in brawl+ anyway?

dash attack to grab with diddy ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
or falco ugthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cancel dash at any time with a shield, cancel dash with a crouch after initial dash. :V

But nothing like dash attacks to grab or anything. That would e silly.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I made a thread, and I don't think it has received enough attention (probably because it's posted in the General Brawl Discussion lol). I would really like to hear a multitude of opinions on the matter, so now I'm advertising it.

You can find the thread, here.
Asdkdkdassasf.

Stop putting this in all the topics I READ, BRO.

We all know the SBR doesn't talk enough, stop advertising your thread. :psycho:

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I won't stop. I'll continue to be very adamant about the issue, until I feel like it has been covered extensively. And I don't want to hear that **** about how it should be in the User Blogs forum, because it was there first and received very little attention. This is a concern of mine, a legitimate one at that, and I have the right to voice it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I won't stop. I'll continue to be very adamant about the issue, until I feel like it has been covered extensively. And I don't want to hear that **** about how it should be in the User Blogs forum, because it was there first and received very little attention. This is a concern of mine, a legitimate one at that, and I have the right to voice it.
Yeah, in RELEVANT locations. This is not something you should be posting in every topic that people frequent. It just makes you look like a whiny baby complaining because nobody is listening to you. You can't just change the system by brute force.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Yeah, in RELEVANT locations.
Relevant locations? Such as?

This is not something you should be posting in every topic that people frequent.
Why not? Basic laws of probability, such as the law of averages, suggest that the more people who see the link will see the thread, and the more people who see the thread will respond to it.

It just makes you look like a whiny baby complaining because nobody is listening to you.
Alternatively, I could twiddle my fingers and hope that enough people will happen across my thread to satisfy whatever ends I'm trying to meet. I'm not complaining or whining, I'm taking initiative.

You can't just change the system by brute force.
My original method gained me no results. In the blog, no one even addressed this matter. Therefore, I changed the method and I'm already receiving more results. I don't want to change the system, I want to fix it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
So, I'm new to the Marth boards.

I would make an introduction and whatnot, but I better ask here about what the ground rules are before I jump in...(and yes, I did read some of the FAQs)

So, hi everyone. I main Marth.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
maybe not as much in style as in name

No, not at all, at all.

I mained Roy before Marf d:

Oh and whiney dude, Pierce had a Q&A thread about the BBR in tactical a while back and I'm pretty sure it's pretty dead. Use that if you're so concerned. People have been trying to look into the back room for years, it's not gonna change for a couple of whiners. And I'm pretty sure they're not very focused on advancing low tier metagames anyway. Now please don't spam us any more.

grimAuxiliatrix

Smash Cadet
a valid point, they have more of a rock sound for sure, but they have the spirit of a ska band.

anyway the slackers are beast, and truly something only marth mains could enjoy.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I don't want to because when I check my subscribed threads I open like 10+ threads at one and MGD happens to be apart of that. x_x

I'd rather not even have to worry about it rather than runnig to this tab to pause it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
shaya do you play mashy blood just wondering because there seems to be a stick on your lip that looks like soggy pocky/pokki of gentleman's variety so i thought you would probably like to mash 2a so says the block on the walls

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Hurray for Neo! Have you guys ever thought how good MK could make an already epic player be?(hypothetically assuming that he makes everyone better and jumps their "skill" level)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I started using Meta for brinstar lately, haha. It's just too easy and that stage is too gay.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Yes i finally graduated. Sup guys. Now i will have all my time dedicated to These boards. Also who of you want to have some Brawl fun? I have a clan and we can take over a site with more good brawlers. So whose up for takeover?

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Well i was only suggesting we **** some nubs for fun lol. But is advertisement forbidden in the forums? If so im sorry. Also i didnt mean more good brawlers. I said that there are good brawlers so people dont get discouraged into thinking we were gona brawl nubs. sorry for the misunderstanding.

Top Bottom