• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Who would of knew the best 3 players in the world mained Ike, Wolf, and Luigi....

all the way at the end there is an itemless 1v1 between 2 of them on lylat if any of you missed it. they still apparently suck balls BEST IN THE WORLD.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
iirc he lives in idaho or some random state in the middle of nowhere. i'm pretty sure he's the best in whatever middle-of-nowhere state he lives in though, so there you go.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
omggggg lol, 3:34 in that vid is toooo funny. i can't get over it

∫unk

Smash Master
the luigi guy is from central california, ive seen him at local cencal tournaments. he's busy with work but he loves playing. he got flown out to the tournament and won good money because he was smart, he researched and he signed up.

and this video is old as hell... leave it to the newbies to find it now ;)

i don't really like laughing at bad players. they don't like being bad. they either don't have the time or don't know how to get better. and you're bad compared to people better than you so what's the point.

it's scrubby to make fun of scrubs. sorry to be a downer.

Player-3

Smash Hero
"these aren't the best players in the world.... i'm certain of it. these are the best players in the WORLD"

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
the luigi guy is from central california, ive seen him at local cencal tournaments. he's busy with work but he loves playing. he got flown out to the tournament and won good money because he was smart, he researched and he signed up.

and this video is old as hell... leave it to the newbies to find it now ;)

i don't really like laughing at bad players. they don't like being bad. they either don't have the time or don't know how to get better. and you're bad compared to people better than you so what's the point.

it's scrubby to make fun of scrubs. sorry to be a downer.
*sigh*

Wow Junk, you would make a post like this....

cut the self righteous bull****.

I don't think anyone is calling them bad (not that they aren't, idk about the luigi though) or making fun of their skill level . I've been reiterating the whole time that the most hilarious part of the video is the fact that the commentator is calling them the best in the world and all that nonsense, and that it is being treated like a legitimate tournament (i.e with people who actually understand the game attending and rules don't hinder the competitive viability of the game).

The setting is what makes it. The host constantly messing up, the commentators attempting to evaluate character strengths, the spontaneous sudden death procedure ("is 1 stock okay?"), among other things.

Watching bad people play is NOT entertaining, funny, or anything like that. I could find videos of bad people playing and post them all day. Nobody would care. I actually skipped through most of the matches when i watched the vid, it's only funny because of the circumstances and surroundings.

∫unk

Smash Master
why is that a left hook? he didn't actually insult me he just brought up good points

sounds like a misunderstanding

my bad

i can admit to faults XD

in other news, im tired of this game, and im in love:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=70155&page=1

i know ive said im leaving these boards before but... now i really dont have a reason

you guys taught me a lot, even on this page (my john is morning grumpiness, but im still sorry it happened)

its nice that i can just log out and it's hard as hell to log back in cause of my name

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Junk throwing in the towel?!?!

****, Bengalz. You didn't have to hit him THAT hard!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
^ LMAO

It kinda sucks to see people quit Smash, especially when a good portion of those reasons happens to come from the new-generation of Smash. :/

Roxas M

Smash Master
why is that a left hook? he didn't actually insult me he just brought up good points

sounds like a misunderstanding

my bad

i can admit to faults XD

in other news, im tired of this game, and im in love:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=70155&page=1

i know ive said im leaving these boards before but... now i really dont have a reason

you guys taught me a lot, even on this page (my john is morning grumpiness, but im still sorry it happened)

its nice that i can just log out and it's hard as hell to log back in cause of my name
kinda sad to see you go but good luck with that girl junk.

smash for me is hella expensive hobby so i might noy be able to keep it up for very long. :(

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Smash is pretty much my only hobby gaming wise, and my main hobby general wise.

This game is bought me so much happiness and togetherness growing up with friends AND family to the point it's become rooted in my lifestyle.

Albert.

Smash Master
There will never be another Jun(k).

SmashBoards has just lost one of it's best posters and guide-writers.

He seriously knows more about this game then any of you and has the placings/stature to prove it rofl. Hey Zombie-Rei I don't think I've ever even seen your name in a results thread, much less placing.

But honestly...

The thing that I will miss most about Junk on smashboards...

IS THAT HE'S SO CUTEE OMGGG have you seen his IRL pics? Half-Japanese Half-caucasion 100% Loveee and hottness.

Junk's posts > all of yours combined

If I knew how to meat-ride any harder I would.

<3 Junk REST IN PEACE.

P.S. He's really not logging back on LOL he doesn't know his password.

P.S.S. watch, he'll be back at some point, just to make me look more ********.

This is me right now:

Albert.

Smash Master
LIKE SERIOUSLY.

THE general quality of the posts in this thread just went way way way down

Peoples posts that I look forward to reading, when I see that they posted last:

Minty
Mr. R
Player-3
Shaya
Neo
somebody that I forgot
JUN(K)

(notice how Minty and Mr. R are together <3 soul mates)

EDIT: DOUBLE POST IS DOUBLY BEAUTIFUL.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
it's all good Junk, no hard feelings. good luck in all of your post-smash endeavors.

it's strange, but advice that you gave out always had an.... uncanny knack of sticking in my head. Regardless of whether or not i agreed with it (i usually did, and it was usually quite helpful). Like i think you'd almost be disturbed at how well i could recite random pieces of advice you've given over the last 2 years, almost word for word in a lot of cases.

it's like when i play brawl, random junk quotes just periodically run through my head. i could seriously give at least 10 that you probably wouldn't remember saying yourself, haha.

i always thought it was weird that your posts had that effect on me, lol. maybe its the way you post, idk haha

*EDIT:

didn't even notice that, i'm really sorry if you lost your mother neko. my condolences to you and she'll be in my prayers.

Top Bottom