• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Prayer's aren't going to do anything, or change what's happened.
Way to be a douche.

Neko, my condolences. I'm sorry. I'll be praying for you all as well, whether it means anything to you or not.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
My greatest condolences neko. I hope the best for you and your family.

However, not intending to be disrespectful, but the marth social thread is impersonal in nature; it is within our interests to keep it this way so people's feelings nor emotions are being made uncomfortable whilst being here.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Albert, for future reference (just so you don't royally f*ck yourself in the future), unless you're e-braving, as many 'outspoken' people like to do, typically when somebody else meets great misfortune and it is being discussed, you DON'T include your own personal belief system in the discussion out of respect?

Whether you believe in god or not it was completely unnecessary to express yourself in such a situation. THIS isn't about you, what did that accomplish? Nothing.

Posting this here incase anyone else wants to pick the perfectly wrong time to be cute.

With that said my condolences go out to Neko

clowsui

Smash Legend
idrc about jun "leaving". he and i talk all the time anyways and it's not like it's about smash all the time...plus did you even read the blog? he's still playing just not as seriously as he does now. so whatever he decides to do i wish him the best of luck

also jun is hella smart about this game and very nice/humble...so if any of u random marth noobs or lurkers are on that peep mode then just IM junk if you have any questions

grimAuxiliatrix

Smash Cadet
i woke up this morning, got in the shower, and there was a lab rat in a cage with me. in the shower. i thought i lived in pretty unseemly conditions before lab rats started showering with me.
what does this say about the rest of your living-quarters? dunno. i hope i didn't ruin it for all the marths. i hope one of you guys lives in a maid-cleaned-monthly mansion and has a pool shaped like usmash hitbox.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm sorry Neko, that really sucks, dunno what I'd do without my mom.

Albert that was...

No, I'm not gonna say what I wanna say, cause if I start, I know I'll go too far, Neo said all that's necessary.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, I was gonna say that when you first posted those pics, but I wasn't sure it was you XD Dude, he lives in da Whyt Houz. Datz legit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Long lost twins, imo.

Ok, maybe they're not identical, but the similarity is there. :p

I mean no offense, of course. Feel free to laugh at my hippie self.

Edit: Now that I think about it.... I look like the OTHER guy on Cory in the House. >_>

:D

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Don't abuse it to much. People will start banning it again you lmao.

And yes. It does look hella cool.

What cooler than canceling a jab into a pivot grab.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't abuse it to much. People will start banning it again you lmao.

And yes. It does look hella cool.

What cooler than canceling a jab into a pivot grab.
Lmao, people already ban Norfair against me, I'm notorious for it. I just take em to Brinstar if they don't play MK, Distant Planet if they do. (We have a pretty liberal stage-list, and nobody circle camps)

Top Bottom