• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Ok no more Advertisement. so hows the reorganization of the MArth boards going? Can i help in any way?

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Well im not a nub lol. But i cant say im pro either. Well the only thing i need to apply to my Marth game is freaking OoS techs and SHADing. Any suggestions on useful AT's for MArth? I got them all donw but i want you to list me a few to see if im missing some.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
SHADing is somewhat useless in most match ups.

Marth has a lot more force and fear power based on whether or not he would throw out a ff fair or will he ff and do something else (i.e. grab you).

Marth air dodging restricts our air movement to one direction, has longer start up before invincibility frames.

-Ran

Smash Master
You're saying that the ONLY thing you have to do to become better is two things. There are always an innumerable amount of things that you can become better at, regardless of what your skill level is. There's always a better way to utilize a move, a different way to condition an opponent, or a better spacing to avoid taking damage.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Oh thanks Ran. I never looked at it that way. well its really late so im gonna go to sleep. I gotta practice a lot tomorrow. Gnight peeps.

zer0.

Smash Apprentice
lol he's back. i remember when he said ''yo guys wassup, look my vid. neo is mad, mikehaze he be mad, i said i'm gonna da bess''. Of course, not with these words. =D

this post is just for fun, don't take it personal fella.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Did that one "combo" he showcased in a youtube video as one of his first posts ever prove to be legit?

Lol. Hes so productive it makes me jealous.

*goes off to watch neo and mhaze*

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
its almost impossible in brawl for player growth with a character to stop, I think MR R vid of using a double GR with platform cancel is a good indication of that

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Nothing much man just reading a book for class entitled assassination vacation, written by sarah vowell. It is an essay in which the author travels through historical places throughout the united states having to do with presidential assassins (john wilkes booth for example) while giving an idea of motives as well as political and social culture which were the cause for various presidents death.

fudging boring imo

vato_break

Smash Master
Personally i don't like reading(unless it's a good book) but, most of the time a book that is relevant to my interests are hard to come a across(for me, anyway). That book sounded interesting until i read the last sentence that you wrote. lmaoo

btw tearbear plays mad gay

Top Bottom