• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
Airslash, go to tournaments in Europe... if you can :|

I was pretty zombie status this entire weekend, but I was happy with just making it out of pools and nairing Will.
Off to ALASKA,
HUSK HUSK.

I would've commentated more, if I didn't hate the establishment.
Don't freeze- come back to FL instead.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
sktar was so hype. Leon in g3 against larry...Oh meh god. and ramin's snake is not better than mike's marth. i think ramin underestimated how good mike is against snake when he actually is in a tourney match. but ramin's marth totally bodied mike g3 lol. gdlk ledge trapping. and lol at anti beating trela in losers then leaving the venue. also shoutouts to rb for not getting 3 stocked by anti again -_-

Mr-R

Smash Champion
America was great . I played sooo many people and for the first time in months I feel like I'm improving again. If you guys are interested I could post all of my mm results here

:phone:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
1-1 vs Player-1 ( won a set with marth and lost a set with sheik )
1-0 vs DRN
2-0 vs Rich brown ( won a set with snake )
2-1 vs Will ( link vs marth )
0-1 vs Tyrant
2-1 vs Tyrant ( link vs snake/ic/marth )
0-1 vs Dextasmurf ( Link vs mk )
1-0 vs Larry ( link vs mario )
0-1 vs Larry ( Metaknight vs Snake )
2-0 vs Mikehaze ( went snake 1 set )
2-1 vs keitaro ( link vs diddy )
0-1 vs Esam
1-0 vs Havok ( Mk vs marth )
0-1 vs Ally ( his marth vs my mk )
1-0 vs ToJoe

I had more but these were the most interesting ones. I'm probably forgetting a couple
also these are SET counts.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I don't speak German. I don't want to learn a forth language, too.

Host a tournament in Denmark, UK or France and I can go.

I don't know why that's a lame excuse, tbh. I'm actually going to Sweden in August, hopefully.

Also, add me to the Skype group - Duskberry is my Skype name.
Engrish k.

Kel

Smash Master
Yup, there will be a stream with Kiest's epic commentary. Ally Shugo and M2K are all supposed to go as well. I think MJG is also likely. I'll be teaming with Lain in dubs.

As a person who played MK for 3 years, I'm scared of running into MKs in bracket. Mike destroyed my MK back at MLG, but I was playing too scared. I understand and appreciate MK's abilities now and I'm not looking forward to it, but I've always wanted to play Marth or Sonic.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry Kel, I'm currently on a cruise and at this moment are in open waters off Canada. Won't be able to make any MW tournaments this weekend. Maybe next? I'm reasonably able to travel.

Kel

Smash Master
Well, there is a tournament in the MW next weekend as well, but it's not that big. It's a 5$ local event. That's really too bad. It seems like you've been everywhere except the MidWest.

Plus, it'd be cool to meet you. I won't go off saying stupid American stereotypes about 'Stralia; such as "throw a shrimp on the barbie," and "kangaroo." After hanging out with my Australian friends in Japan, I know proper 'Stralian lingo. My favorite is "I just can't be ****ed, mate"

C.J.

Smash Master
Then you've never seen any outback commercials.

Talk about the US government and education systems w/ Shaya. That's a really fun time.

No seriously, I loved that kind of conversation with him.

C.J.

Smash Master
Why is this thread so active all of a sudden o_O

Actually, this board in general. wtf

Top Bottom