• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Pretty hyped for the last week i been able to get DSC in the middle of matches intentionally and gotten some cool kills because of it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I seriously can't believe something like that would work more than twice. Especially if y'all are reverse DBing right before it all the time. Gonna get your jump stolen by someone smart.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I was on the ledge against DK yesterday while he was offstage i DSC jumped landed onstage and tippered smashed his upB which was coming my way. And i was against Peach i got up air to nair to upair to fair than he was floating back to stage and I DSC to spike her sideb. Also it's soo good against MK whenever he is recovering with drill, you can DSC to a reverse upB getting possible stage spikes but its really risky.

C.J.

Smash Master
Or you could be good at the game, put forth minimal effort, and learn how to claw.

Psshhh, who tries to get better though?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i can up b out of shield fine lawl just ask biglou how many times i up b him oos

he beats me because i've played him since i started playing this game so i have this really bad habit vs him

what he does alot is pressure you by just waiting somewhere where you can't hit him, and wait for you to do something stupid out of panic, and since this was done to me for so long before i actually started improving it's just something that's REALLY hard for me to get past when he does it to me lol otherwise i would probobly take sets off him instead of game 3 every time

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
i can up b out of shield fine lawl just ask biglou how many times i up b him oos

he beats me because i've played him since i started playing this game so i have this really bad habit vs him

what he does alot is pressure you by just waiting somewhere where you can't hit him, and wait for you to do something stupid out of panic, and since this was done to me for so long before i actually started improving it's just something that's REALLY hard for me to get past when he does it to me lol otherwise i would probobly take sets off him instead of game 3 every time
I was only kidding buddy

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks guys. I was actually pretty surprised how well I did. I'm not gonna lie, I had urges to pull out my MK against other MKs, but I stuck with Marth and it worked out in the end. I think I'm just going to be a Marth main for good now.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325578 <results thread.

top 5 singles (60 entrants):
1: Ally ($288.00) :snake: :fox:
2: M2K ($132.00) :metaknight:
3: Zinoto ($84.00) :diddy:
4: Shugo ($48.00) :falco:
5: Lain ($24.00) :metaknight: :popo: :dedede:
5: Kel ($24.00) :marth:

Doubles (double mk banned):
1: Ally & Shugo
2: M2K & What's the Point
3: Kel & Lain

I lost to Zinoto's Diddy second round winners and Shugo's Falco in loser's quarter finals. I feel like I really need to work on the Marth vs diddy match up. I started to understand it more when I was playing AZ, but it seems like a MU that you have to specialize in in order to do well. AZ recorded our set, so I'll be sure to post that in the appropriate thread at a later date. Shugo's spacing and MU knowledge just far outclassed me due to him playing the match up a ton with Darc while he lived on the EC. I'm confident I can overcome both Shugo and Zinoto with Marth in the future, but I'll need to work on those MUs a bit. Especially Diddy.

C.J.

Smash Master
Yes, Diddy is definitely a MU you basically have to specialize in to be able to play perfectly. It's an even MU overall, but it's REALLY hard to get to the point where you're consistent enough in all areas to see it as an even MU.

Falco is stupid
/second worst MU

C.J.

Smash Master
Snake is my worst MU and Falco is my second worst.

Snake because you have to be technically on point the entire time and I'm super inconsistent.

Falco's sideB ***** me because I can't react quickly enough to punish it =(

Top Bottom