• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steam

Smash Hero
It was a mistake, something that happens at every event ever. Just focus on improvement.
there's not going to be a "next time" to improve for though.... this was supposed to be the big one. and I've honestly never heard commentary that bad. though I will admit I don't watch tons of streams.

Laem

Smash Champion
I wasn't around when pierce was at his worst so I'm sceptical: I for one always enjoy Pierce's commentary :p especially when he starts to rant about how bad the players are he's watching. It's not "nice" or w/e you sorry *** *****es wanna hear, but quite humurous to me to say the least :p

and ic Leon got first in his pool
praise the lord

C.J.

Smash Master
Laem, even though you might be entertained, do you really think that that is the professional appearance that Alex is wanting to show/bridge the gap between fighting communities/get sponsors? That's the real problem.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
yeah, pierce apologized to the stream chat before the stream went up and said he'd apologize to the people he was trash talking.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
there's not going to be a "next time" to improve for though.... this was supposed to be the big one. and I've honestly never heard commentary that bad. though I will admit I don't watch tons of streams.
tko talking about fapping was pretty horrible.

Pierce was just negative negative negative.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I forgot about that guy. He's as bad as Pierce. Maybe worse because Pierce actually knows how to play the game.

C.J.

Smash Master
Yes, stream more important than me finding them.

Ramin > NEO
Ramin > Zex
Leon > Gunblade

Ramin vs Mike in finals

Trying to get it streamed after brawl singles

C.J.

Smash Master
Ramin vs Mike on stream in a bit

You guys suck. You're supposed to post after me so I don't need to edit posts anymore.

Mike wins 3-1 over Ramin

Shaya recorded it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
It was single elimination and we didnt play on hacked wiis. I asked if they wanted to move, but most were just "whatevs" and decided to play on the spot lol.

Zex vs Mr-R (camera)
Neo vs Mr-R (camera)
Mikehaze vs Mr-R (livestream)

The one set not recorded that I REALLY wish I did was Kadaj vs Neo :(

I'm uploading everything from Apex tmrw. Mad tired atm.

Top Bottom