• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
so this has been on my mind for a while. i know anti forfeited but why? why didn't he continue to singles bracket? he didn't even enter singles at G2? what's teh story?

Roxas M

Smash Master
From what Anti said, he overslept and thought his pool was going to be called last. However, his pool was actually one of the first pools called. So he was DQ'd. Everyone is calling it a forfeit for whatever reason.

Haappy Birthday Nike.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
happy birthday nike

also, does Zero played with some of you guys? other than Mr.R that is.

or at least can you give me some of your impressions about him if you watched him?

C.J.

Smash Master
From what I can tell/what RedHalberd implied to me, is that Zero is somewhat like an unrefined version of M2K. He's an astounding player and impressed a LOT of people.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
He plays very fast, flashy and aggressive.
He's just inexperienced, and lacks of a good defensive game, but he's still very good.

Top Bottom