• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ramin isn't even the first to do that @Junk. There's an other EU player named Crysis who'd land a double platform cancel to uair kill against Bjay. Ramin didn't steal that though as I was one of ~5ish people that saw that. It's really freaking awesome though and tbh I think Ramin's Snake is better than his Marth...

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Dunno if his Snake is better. Last time I played his Snake I took him to game 5 and he was forced to go Marth. His Marth beat me without much trouble. Imo his Marth > his Snake, he's p risky with Snake.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
it's on mike's facebook page. basically him holding a bowl of ramen and the caption saying "this is mike's dinner today. He said he will be having ramin again for dinner in a couple days" and tagged mr. r in the photo haha

∫unk

Smash Master
Mike and Ramin,

I know how you guys can easily win Apex...

Somehow get Neo in there too...

The Ultimate Marth

Don't be salty because I didn't include you.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
was the match with ramin and zero recorded?

gratefuly zero made it without problems xd

∫unk

Smash Master
i don't see how you can be confused

mike's grabs/mindgames + ramin's movement/technicality + neo's follow ups/rage = ban marth

last picture is homage to the most successful marth ever

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
This livestream is cool and all, but how do I get it to shut the **** up and go away?

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
there's a whole list of twitters to follow under the stream. and does anyone know when the crew battle is happening or has it already happened?

C.J.

Smash Master
He used to be incredible. Top level MK. Then MvC3 came out and he stopped playing until... well, today. He was overall probably tied for second best player in Florida (imo) with HRNUT and Ryo (Esam being number 1).

C.J.

Smash Master
Ryo is easily the second best Ike out there, people have argued him over San. Ryo is at Apex right now and beat San in a MM earlier today.

HRNUT is randomly active, then stops playing. However, when he does decide to be active, he does travel OoS. He's just only active for like a month at a time. HR is a top Snake though, and I think he has a winning record vs almost every snake in the ditto.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Someone should.text me updates for significant stuff. When is Brawl crews?

KillLock

Smash Lord
Never heard of Halzy, that's actually pretty hype. And wait Ally lost to Zero? What was the set count at? This is getting me way too excited for tomorrow.

edit o wait halzy is red halberd right? lol, I see.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Halzy = RedHalberd, unless he's talking about someone else, then I'm confused.

I'm following chaosmarth's twitter for updates atm.

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
What the... Zero beating Ally and losing to a hardcore camper?...
Was the match between Zero and Ally the MM they had?

For Rain-Ally, it appears that rain won, unless cj turned the score in favor of ally

:phone:

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
Oh, thanks.

How was the final count? If you or anybody knows, it would be very appreciated the info :)

Does someone here has a twitter account? To follow for some info.

I'm a little far away to receive messages xd

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
Ok, now I'm confused, nike says ally won, now cj says the opposing...

Well, thanks anyway for filling me in about zero

Player-3

Smash Hero
everyones fine, noone was hurt

apparently diem started a donation and it's getting some decent money put in and they say it's really appreciated

i'm actually still at the hotel because i was asleep until 15 minutes ago, heading over to the venue with 4god in a bit so i know nothing about dubz

i'd text you guys what i know when i find out but my phones broken lmao

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
^^^ Agreed, lol.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that whoever wins this tournament in singles is almost irrelevant? Every person in the top 8 is going to be so godlike that you can't really say that the person in first is "better" than the person in 2nd-8th. It's going to be so incredible.
I think I've heard that one before somewhere :awesome:

:059:

Top Bottom