• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Jeos

Smash Journeyman
does anyone noticed the marth videos sub-forum on the character boards or my pc is too ********?...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Happy birthday, Zano!

I'm playing through The world Ends With You and why is the Shades dude so hard? T_T

Reizilla

I got mad and finished the third to last and last boss on easy. I'm messing around with post-game stuff for now.

Reizilla

What is Panthera Cantus? If it requires me to do all of this post-game stuff, I probably won't get that far xD

Fuujin

Smash Champion
So Im supposed to be MM Mikehaze at APEX and while he may have beaten me last time (assimilating to the SoCal culture johns imo tbqh) I will most likely SLAY him this time.

Do any of you have words to say about this before it happens?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i have something to say

none of which is related to the proposed subject

so you know

roy is kinda cool char

eh has ph33r and doesn't afraid of my inability to articulate being compensated by "passed-best-by-date-on-back" memes

leik his dash attack is pretty cool

see the animator decided to tack on like 8 or so extra frames from the moment roy pulls the sword back to when he swings

but kept the hitbox data to active on frame 12, ends on frame 16 and IASA on 40. same as mart the karp

so you get this attack where the sword swing just phases by people

and like broken dreams

no one cares

because it's roy

kinda like how no one cares about code grass

see using the geass to control people is a pretty big deal

using grass to control people? no cigar

now this tangent may appear to be without any meaningful insight

but hey

i'm a weeaboo

i know stuff

leik how archer in fate/zero

is gilgamesh

yeah bet you didn't know that

well this is what happens when you don't pay attention to the wikipedia synopsis

only true neet's could possibly understand my finite wisdom

blissey is overrated

hipsters use evolite chansey

swag is the equivalent of school days anime ending where you lose your head but keep the other

obv :012:

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
What is Panthera Cantus? If it requires me to do all of this post-game stuff, I probably won't get that far xD
Its a boss noise you fight by scanning in a certain area and tapping on a mammoth shaped noise icon iirc. Not sure when the icons start showing up but they are like super versions of bosses you've fought before, and P.C. is guaranteed to make you consider snapping your DS in half.

Reizilla

@viet, (clap)

Is that the big purple mammoth that does like 600+ and keeps you in flinch forever?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
You have to do the alternate world story after you beat the game. You have to go to the top of a building which requires you to fight through hoards of piggies.

Reizilla

Bah, I probably won't even play long enough to get that far. We'll see how much time I have once the new year rolls around.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hello Fuujin,
You're attempting to troll the wrong people,
MikeHAZE is a top Marth player,
But our social thread is not dedicated to Marth - it is dedicated to Texas, Europe, Weeaboos and League of Legends,
Inciting our wrath would have to involve ****talking one of the aforementioned topics,
Also, this is the Marth Boards social thread,
We've been collectively trolled by texans, europeans and weeaboos for 4 years,
OUR ARMOUR AND MIGHT FAR SURPASS YOUR SKILLS.

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
texas sucks, LOL is gay, WEABOOS make me wanna puke EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE, WHATEVER ELSE SHAYA DEDICATED THIS THREAD TO SUCKS i am not a texan, european, or weaboo so your armor is no match for my west coast skills =)

now show me the wrath of the marth boards...

Reizilla

The big rock on her finger?

Well, it's actually pretty small, for a rock.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The video subforum now lets you embed youtube videos into your posts.
Very simple actually - just post the url and when wrapped around by tags in the subforum will embed it! Also topic prefixes added.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'll get updated on everything in a few days.

I just spent last night in Vegas and now I'm in San Diego for 2 days. Ima try to play Socal before I leave.

Top Bottom