• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
no i didn't, it didn't really matter though i was having my haunting execution problems that i swore i was rid of w/e. i'll practice 2x as hard for the next couple of tournies, if i don't win then i'm done because i'm only playing for a product
curious, what are your standards for execution?

what do you consider basic, intermediate, challenging etc.?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
"It's like he has a bag of tricks that only works once, but he has THOUSANDS of them!" :laugh:

Did you get to play a lot outside of tourney though? I know you use to have that same ordeal as me in regards to warm up times
Yeah the first time I saw he was a tournament threat I mmed him like 3-5 times with random characters until I learned most of them, and lost like most of them

Then I won in tournament really solidly xD

DK is free for MK though :/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Kinda blown, I was really looking forward to seeing Ally's Marth after all the hype it was getting.

Its really unrefined and sloppy, but he's just a really smart player overall so he makes it work.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i do play melee

at salt 1 i friendlied sleepyk in falcon dittos for like an hour and took a few games off him

and i falcon punched dyno

standing still falcon punch

hard reads son

also beat him in a 3/5 mm
and i almost had a super epic brinstar lava combo but the falcon punch missed him after he bounced off the lava by like... an inch :(((

VietGeek

Smash Hero
onri if there will be mereeeeeeeeeeeee

or mashy bra

wait no one plays that game here

thread?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
vietgeek going to a tournament?

Also Dedede's spot dodge has been my favourite part of his character forever.
Never realised the intricacies, but I used to spot dodge a friend's tornado and he would rageeeeeeeeeeee. Probably because my back was facing him, haha.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Rofl, it's even at best for DK. There's not exactly concrete agreement on the match up, don't be an *** Neo :p

also you're a scrub and ****ed up every edge guard except the last one <3

But yeah, you can afford to use counter and shield breaker, none of those moves appeared in the match :O

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Rofl, it's even at best for DK. There's not exactly concrete agreement on the match up, don't be an *** Neo :p

also you're a scrub and ****ed up every edge guard except the last one <3

But yeah, you can afford to use counter and shield breaker, none of those moves appeared in the match :O
exactly, i ****ed up every edge guard and still won ROFL

marth wins solidly

case, rest

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
will has never played my marth once out of numerous tournaments, he even asked to play me

inb4hesandbagged

edit; also minty never loses to DK

GTFO

Top Bottom