• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The first and third lines were the only ones that actually have any meaning. The rest of it was gaijin wordplay attempts.

Teh Future

Smash Master
dk vs marth:

at whobo i told atomsk that marths are dumb for loosing to dk and hes like nah man dk's got that range oooololloolololloloolool. then he came back to missouri and when he played dk against me i spiked him in like 10 seconds olollolololololololoollololololo

Player-3

Smash Hero
guys you have any recommendations for a new laptop?

something that i can play games on but not necessarily a gaming laptop

plox

preferably pc

VietGeek

Smash Hero
too bad steel never embraced the power of carefully crafted engrish

and by carefully crafted i do mean using jargon and multi-syllabic terms in a wanton manner

i haven't had wanton soup in a while. i kinda miss it. homemade is the best

i mean

who wouldn't want the marth back room association?

that sounds pretty official imo

so official that no dubious multilingual dictionary could ever take away the impact of such a proclamation.

for such candid arrogance and confidence built upon the ashes of our forefathers the monument of democracy and stable freedom, envy of the world, an example of the potential of man and his compatriots and their ability to condescend and obtain "alternate-colored" usernames for the greater good of man. If there were no nuke to prove it, I confine to you such is a mistake, and we'll outright fix it. Yes. We. Can.

steel am i amerikan yet

Teh Future

Smash Master
loloololololoololololool mikehaze mad bc he can't beat dks even w/ d3.

and it was dubs anyways + atomsk quit so it doesnt matter either way bc it was friendlies and niether of us cared :DDDDDDDDD

and marth beats DK

Player-3

Smash Hero
vietgeek... change your name to Asianamericangeek

none will be able to refute your claims then

no one

not even .... you

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no vietgeek, you're still quite vietnamese
forever a veeaboo huh

guess it's time to go to japanese little saigon and see what idiosyncratic tendencies my people have developed there

also

must scam self at akihabara

obv

@p-3: you have a point. but then i'd lose the most precious asset of my identity. the complex implications of rice-complex, a bitter hatred of chinese while clearly being influenced by them to an impressionable amount (okay, like every other jackie chan-chan =V), the forbidden physical admiration of k-pop idols, some strange obsession with favorite trading partner nippy-nip and her EVERYDAY EROGE and general proficient at completely bodying your teammate for no reason other than to undoubtedly display ones' incompetency for all eyes to see.

especially the last one

yeah we need to meet once more so there's a new story to tell

obv :012:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shaya, when are you going to become an Admin and make Mod of these here Marth boards? :glare:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, there goes whatever chance I had of beating out KillLock to be Canada's Best Marth.

Goddamnit Ally. :l

Also, for those of you cool cats who have some free time tomorrow, I'm streaming a tournament we're hosting here in NS, so I'll be sure to post the link once it's up.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ally's amazing strategy:

Somehow pull of a tremendous win (jv 2 stock) while spamming fast fall dair and dolphin slash.

I'm starting to feel uber trolled by all the "Ally has the best marth" comments. Maybe someone could argue if he didn't make the most punishable mistakes in the universe ever he'd be the best.. maybe.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
loloololololoololololool mikehaze mad bc he can't beat dks even w/ d3.

and it was dubs anyways + atomsk quit so it doesnt matter either way bc it was friendlies and niether of us cared :DDDDDDDDD

and marth beats DK
So your answer to the question is that.... you didn't win?

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ally's amazing strategy:

Somehow pull of a tremendous win (jv 2 stock) while spamming fast fall dair and dolphin slash.

I'm starting to feel uber trolled by all the "Ally has the best marth" comments. Maybe someone could argue if he didn't make the most punishable mistakes in the universe ever he'd be the best.. maybe.
Pretty much this. You could tell he was coming off the transition from MK when he was using those Dair's and Up B's, LOL.

Also stuff like this is funny: "On another note, Ally for best Marth. Ally if you're reading this and you go to Europe again, Marth ditto Mr. R ;)" - no offense ramin, mad fan boys lol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yes cause dittos prove who's better
also if ally came back to europe id money match his mk/marth anyway

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
watching ally's marth is just like watching ally's any other character

bad decisions that don't get punished because his opponent is bad/intimidated/nervous LOL

(i count as bad)

anyways mad MK tomorrow yo ;D

Top Bottom