• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Teh Future

Smash Master
marth boards:

*watches ally play marth*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he did it all wrong turrable marf

*watches neo play marth*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r turable dk beats marth

*marth boards go to tournament*

*marth boards don't make it out of pools*

Player-3

Smash Hero
rei gun knows whats up

get @ my ex-inconsistency that now is too consistent at dat 9th place

but i got 7th last time

so april 9th get hyped ima get 1st

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
marth boards:

*watches ally play marth*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he did it all wrong turrable marf
he must have done something right, he jv 2 stocked him. And he did the whole mix up thing well enough, and also knew snake intricacies enough to get follow ups and hits that Marth mains wouldn't normally get. Think of it like this, pseudo-amazing at the snake match up, extremely good player, not a turrable marf, but like all players there are notable holes.

*watches neo play marth*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r turable dk beats marth
*****, no one said that.

*marth boards go to tournament*

*marth boards don't make it out of pools*
*****, I've made it out of pools in every tournament ever. Including genesis. I outplaced Inui.

I'm a doubles getting out of pools genius

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
make it out of pools

live in australia

???????

should've stayed home

Albert.

Smash Master
Shaya can you please ban Shun-rei-*****?

I have him on ignore and half of General discussion is "This post is not viewed because this person is on your ignore list"

Reizilla

-__________________________________-

Not even spamming... was just a simple question.

Reizilla

Ah, that's what it was. Shaya was upset I didn't send him a heart.

<3Shaya

diegot143

Smash Cadet
I dont know where to post this but i guess here seems like the place to introduce my self. My name is diego nick name (recently made) is binks and i am a houston marth mainer. Ive been playing for about a year and half so i am sort of a late starter. I believe i have a lot of information on marth and i hope to share information as well as exchange information with other marth mains. I plan to be the best marth in texas and after that be the best marth period. I know i have to get in line with many ppl having the same goal but i feel I am capable and though i know that to do this i would need a lot of help from other ppl for experince and information but indeed i am willing to exchange information and give my opinoin and recieve opinions about anything marth related.

Reizilla

You're obviously not giving enough fractions Shaya.

Like seriously, I'll take 3 points right now if you give him 3 points too.
Normally, I would take you up on this, but I can't afford to be banned, at the moment.

Get at me in 2 weeks.

I dont know where to post this but i guess here seems like the place to introduce my self. My name is diego nick name (recently made) is binks and i am a houston marth mainer. Ive been playing for about a year and half so i am sort of a late starter. I believe i have a lot of information on marth and i hope to share information as well as exchange information with other marth mains. I plan to be the best marth in texas and after that be the best marth period. I know i have to get in line with many ppl having the same goal but i feel I am capable and though i know that to do this i would need a lot of help from other ppl for experince and information but indeed i am willing to exchange information and give my opinoin and recieve opinions about anything marth related.
You should come to WHGU6 in Kingsville on the 23rd, so me and Nike can show you a thing or two about a thing or two about playing Marth. And you can show us what you know as well :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Pretty long line already for best marth in Texas lol.

Roy_R (A top8 marth in the US, lives with you in Houston. He got married and is MIA right now.)
Broly (RGV, though he's moving to Houston soon.)
Nike (Me, San Antonio)
Rei-Gun (Shun Goku Satsu on the boards, also RGV)
Mumble (San Angelo)
Mike3 (Austin, my pupil)
Haptic (Houston, plays on occasion)

Rei-Gun and I are the only ones you'll see on the boards.

My biggest piece of advice is never get discouraged. Houston, Texas is easily one of the most competitive cities in the country (Contender for the toughest). Most of the best players in our state live there.

When you start attending HOBO's, do not get down if you don't place so well. Your quite lucky to have the opportunity to develop your game in a city with so much talent.

EDIT: Rei-Gun, why must you ninja my every good post? x)

Reizilla

Because I'm a tree. And I thought Roy_R was like 14 or something O_o

Speaking of Broly, he claims he's gonna start playing again once he gets to Houston, which should be great for the both of you, if you can attend the fests that he does. He doesn't know a whole lot of specific everything, but he's stupid good with Marth. If you can get him teaching you + living in the toughest city in the toughest state should definitely help you improve quick.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
Pretty long line already for best marth in Texas lol.

Roy_R (A top8 marth in the US, lives with you in Houston. He got married and is MIA right now.)
Broly (RGV, though he's moving to Houston soon.)
Nike (Me, San Antonio)
Rei-Gun (Shun Goku Satsu on the boards, also RGV)
Mumble (San Angelo)
Mike3 (Austin, my pupil)
Haptic (Houston, plays on occasion)

Rei-Gun and I are the only ones you'll see on the boards.

My biggest piece of advice is never get discouraged. Houston, Texas is easily one of the most competitive cities in the country (Contender for the toughest). Most of the best players in our state live there.

When you start attending HOBO's, do not get down if you don't place so well. Your quite lucky to have the opportunity to develop your game in a city with so much talent.

EDIT: Rei-Gun, why must you ninja my every good post? x)

Thanks very much. I have attended hobos actually, i have gone to about 4 but ive only been able to get out of the first round twice lol. Indeed there is a lot of talent in houston and in my opinion you are the best marth in texas right now.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
Normally, I would take you up on this, but I can't afford to be banned, at the moment.

Get at me in 2 weeks.

You should come to WHGU6 in Kingsville on the 23rd, so me and Nike can show you a thing or two about a thing or two about playing Marth. And you can show us what you know as well :)
Thanks for the offer lol. I really would like to though only if my car was more reliable lol. I think i know most of all of marths little tricks and moves that are hard to do (atleast the ones that are discovered, accept for that glitch where marth's up b doesnt grab the ledge) , i just do not have enough of the match experience to know how to use them. Any ways if youd like i can show you what i know on wifi i dont mind at all :).

Reizilla

No has internets. And I've never been found of Wifi anyway. In my opinion, you should just focus on having a fundamentally sound Marth first, then implement tricks and such as you see fit.

And you should edit or multiquote, instead of double posting :awesome:

diegot143

Smash Cadet
No has internets. And I've never been found of Wifi anyway. In my opinion, you should just focus on having a fundamentally sound Marth first, then implement tricks and such as you see fit.

And you should edit or multiquote, instead of double posting :awesome:
sorry about that. About wifi yeah its a pain in the butt for marth, a real pain in the butt. But i kind of look at it as i am training with weights on so that when i go offline its like playing on steriods lol. Yeah the timing is off but i want to look at it in a more positive way which is true though llol..

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I hate wifi because you can drop momentum so easily by messing up a buffer. and sometimes you get punished for it.

@Nike: So that's what happened to Roy_R? ****. He was my favorite Marth before I saw Leon's.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Roy_R's been working at a meat factory for years (must be where his manliness came from). He hasn't been able to get saturdays off for a year, which is why he misses tournies. I think the last one he attended a few months back was a friday.

And yea, he got married a month ago.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lol marfs get better scrubs!

Hey new guy, ever heard of the tibfinite?
Learn it now.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
This may not be new...in fact im 99% sure its old...but like 90% of the marth mains that get on SWF are a bunch of scrubs that can't place well in tournies.

Atleast thats what it seems like to me.

Is it just that the people who choose to play marth suck or is it really marth's learning curve?

Thoughts?

Teh Future

Smash Master
This may not be new...in fact im 99% sure its old...but like 90% of the marth mains that get on SWF are a bunch of scrubs that can't place well in tournies.

Atleast thats what it seems like to me.

Is it just that the people who choose to play marth suck or is it really marth's learning curve?

Thoughts?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom