• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Why it no work?

D*:

its friday in my timezone...

OHHHH....LMAO im a *******.

it didn't work because i have a period after the friday friday gotta get down on friday

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

C.J.

Smash Master
I've actually started watching it. While HUGELY over-hyped, MLP is decent. I'm enjoying it tbh.

Also, doesn't hurt that I was a little biased going into it as Frost also did PPG and I loved that show too.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've actually started watching it. While HUGELY over-hyped, MLP is decent. I'm enjoying it tbh.

Also, doesn't hurt that I was a little biased going into it as Frost also did PPG and I loved that show too.
How far along are you? Yeah, that's a big reason I gave it a chance. PPG was too good to pass this one up.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
Lol marfs get better scrubs!

Hey new guy, ever heard of the tibfinite?
Learn it now.
nope. i looked it up... what is it?

QUOTE=xxmoosexx;12452926]This may not be new...in fact im 99% sure its old...but like 90% of the marth mains that get on SWF are a bunch of scrubs that can't place well in tournies.

Atleast thats what it seems like to me.

Is it just that the people who choose to play marth suck or is it really marth's learning curve?

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

You just wait and see budd

C.J.

Smash Master
How far along are you? Yeah, that's a big reason I gave it a chance. PPG was too good to pass this one up.
Oh I've seen every episode. Decided to sit down and just watch one or two... 6 hours later I realized I had seen most of them, so I just finished catching up a few hours ago. (Although I didn't really like Green isn't you color.)

Reizilla

Whaaaat? You're crazy, man. Anything with Fluttershy is too good. And Photo Finish's voice is great as well. I mean, come on.

Reizilla

Idk, PP made the episode for me. The episode itself was just... meh.
To each his own, I guess. The thing about it is, it has great, memorable, funny quotes and scenes. To some, exploitable, but that's a different case. You don't really get that kind of thing from most shows, even good ones.

Reizilla

Dphat is free, dude. Just grab him and tip him = game.

What place did you get?

Reizilla

See, thing is, I left Nike a perfectly good replay/tutorial of how to two-stock him for money. Niike, I am disappoint, son.

Top Bottom