• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
the boards have surpassed entropy.

but I'm still using the mod only skin Brawl Light.

I was able to test the skin for like a week or two before it came out due to its integration with BBR thingamajigies or whatnot. It looks nice. As people pointed out though, the button thing is annoying.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Dunno if I am a fan of the new look or not. The buttons are really annoying though, haha. I do like the new livestream feature they added.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
idk how i feel about vibrant

they finally fixed the metaknight banner on smash blue though

good job guys

vibrant may be the most brawl has given to the community yet

:048:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
holy ****, what happened to the boards??

People forgot to switch to smash blue, so they're trying to **** your eyes until you do.

What was wrong with the smash blue banner? I guess I always was too entranced by Meta Knight to notice?

Roxas M

Smash Master
Huh...never noticed that metaknight was even on the smash blue banner until viet said they fixed it. Now I can't stop staring at it.

And p-3 needs to reteach me the diddy MU. I was surrounded by them at mikes tourney on saturday.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
If diddy has a banana under shield and you just short hop faired....spam fair, jump again, and hope he doesn't get you.

Just don't let him have bananas. When he does have bananas run away.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
thanks :) , gimr used G&W. but your right, i probably wont be getting top 3 again at an event with a decent turnout in my next few tourneys, but i feel like top 8 is sustainable at our 30-40ish man events. chu, logic, lie, neo, june, coney, takeover, and boss at least are more than likely going to outplace me at any given event, but i think im closing in on them ;)
Don't think Boss plays regular singles anymore. Takeover is on hiatus. Chu quit brawl (lol). And don't forget me and Marcus Wilson.

Reizilla

Watch other Marths

Say, "that won't work at all, they just dumb"

??????

get last in bracket too.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We were saying the stuff Leon and Mr.R do shouldn't work and is dumb,

but most people agree at this point that Leon's Marth is amazinggggggggggg~

Ditto to Mikehaze's stupid shiz.
DB1 on shield mix ups has been known to be completely unsafe on shields for like a millenia, but they still work.

Reizilla

Live in Texas

Best state in the world.

??????

Best state in the world.

Reizilla

Would probably benefit us all if you actually went into detail, yes.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm pretty sure I could say it for you.

Other than some of Mike's evolutions of it, it's been pretty much based rock solid since 09.
Could be wrong though.

Let's just say I assume it involves dashes, shielding and dancing blade.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i like the diddy mu its not terrible

just some really dumb things happen in it

but then again, my banana game is better than the average diddy kongs lul

except when i forget that marths backwards throwing animation lasts A FULL SHORTHOP and then get punched in the face for it

tl;dr

learn to broken drop/zdrop/position bananas/follow up on bannanas/not get slipped

Nike.

Smash Hero
I cannot stand diddy.

Most frustrating part of the matchup to me is when he escapes dancing blade. Like, after the first or second hit he just jumps out or shields the rest of it. Shieldgrab->Throw, and now he can pull while your off the stage with no options.

I think one time he faired me after DB2.

SOOOOOOO GAY.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nah, it's some specific character property that diddy has. Idk how to explain it, Shaya could explain it alot better.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Diddy is a okay MU imo. But I would take it over MK/ROB any day. Only thing I hate about him is how he can SOMEHOW DI out of DB far enough to shield it or DI close enough to grab me out of it. >.>

That and the diddy wall where he has nanner in hand, nanner in front of him and peanut camps.

Top Bottom