• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

tibs7

Smash Champion
hey guys,

tibor and mew2kingfeat. P3 and laurel are at my place.
In like 3 weeks.
its pretty much going to be the most hard core rave party in the entire universe.

Tickets for super top secret cam rips will be on sale soon.
yeahuzzz, good times are ahead.

tibs7

Smash Champion
What are you guys talking about. Marth vs mk is 60:40 marths adv. ADHD will have no problems.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It would be nice if he wasn't trolling..
But yeah before I saw the name I thought it was EL.

*crushed*

Wait a second, Marth already is like... in the highest tier possible for any real character to obtain.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I think snake is a real character but I think that character is the worst in A tier ( I love using snake but I don't think he's top tier just bottom of A no other character has the same exploitable issues and match up problems with the number of characters) or has anywhere near the amount of exploitable weaknesses

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
G is just below A in music, so that's better than F tier. That's not fat, it's pure evil.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'm going to make Marth top tier.
Just like everyone else who tries to switch over and main Marth.

I wish you the best of luck, just don't expect to revolutionize anything,

etecoon

Smash Hero
Wait a second, Marth already is like... in the highest tier possible for any real character to obtain.
according to the same people who think distant planet and norfair should be legal stages and that there needs to be no rules regarding planking. yeah, marf da bess!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
HEY, HEY.

Distant Planet is a LOT better than Norfair, Luigi's Mansion, Green Greens, Jungle Japes
in my humble opinion.

And pretty much I will save you etecoon, I'll save you.
Remember when I last said I'll save you (anyone) and the world (everyone)?

Albert.

Smash Master
I don't understand the logic of "we shouldn't limit planking because it nerfs other characters"

So?

LOL F*** planking. From any characters.

Except when I'm doing it

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Do people seriously still complain about Norfair? The Lava Wall and the Plumes run on a TIMER and the Wall gives you like FIVE seconds to react and position accordingly! The only thing REMOTELY complain-worthy is the plumes, because their location is random, but their timing is not.

Raaaaage.

etecoon

Smash Hero
five seconds, and it's not as if you have an opponent to worry about or anything during that time right? totally legit player to player interaction when the stage just covers half the screen with a hitbox giving one of the players a huge advantage

originalist zealotry makes me sad, OS brainwashing half the community into wanting this game to be mario kart is disappointing

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
five seconds, and it's not as if you have an opponent to worry about or anything during that time right? totally legit player to player interaction when the stage just covers half the screen with a hitbox giving one of the players a huge advantage

originalist zealotry makes me sad, OS brainwashing half the community into wanting this game to be mario kart is disappointing
It takes 5 seconds from it ZOOMING OUT before it even starts coming in, and it moves slow as balls. If you can't get around your opponent (hint, try the ledges) by then, you deserve to get hit into the lava.

It's a matter of adaptability. Furthermore, I don't appreciate such a broad generalization. Just because I agree with his philosophy doesn't mean I agree with it BECAUSE of him. I agree with it because I think stages should matter.

Take your Smash Street Fighter and play it as you want to, but don't bash a stage just because you don't understand or don't like the mechanic.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Etecoon, you're an idiot.

Angel, where in Texas and when? I might be throwing (bi)monthlies soon, but you're probably at least 4 hours away. And everyone in Texas hates us, so yeah.

Top Bottom