• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Laurel

Smash Ace
guys, enough of this pointless babbling, i'm dyeing my hair pink! ^____^

and i just noticed i got pranked, how appropriate.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
ahh dude I technically have school (I'll explain it to you in person people online wouldn't understand)

and yes mike I am in burbank

I can hang out like any day this weekend though or after like 3 weekdays

and that tournament is in compton isn't it

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Etecoon, you're an idiot.
Likewise, this isn't SRK where you can just call someone an idiot and let the cavaliers fight for the leftovers.

Furthermore, this ****ed community needs to decide what the hell Street Fighter Brawl is.

Is Street Fighter Brawl is Brawl: with all rules to default and items to medium.

Or is it Street Fighter Brawl with "3 stocks, no items, Final Destination, MK only."

It's great the Brawl community has reached an epiphany within the span of approximately two years to not try to emulate Melee's competitive philosophies with an entirely different game, but this game is inherently flawed and the path toward at least attempting to rectify that seems long and ageless.

Just adopt an items ruleset already.

Oh wait, you'd just be playing Street Fighter Brawl. And we can't have that can we?

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
**** yeah Havok! I hope that someone out there recorded the matches and is just taking their sweet time uploading them. Your write-ups of your sets are very detailed; how do you remember strings of attacks and percents? Is there really a video?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I wish there was a video, I don't think there was.

I remember the intense parts but my mind blanks out in the patient parts where I'm jumping around getting a hit here and there.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeahuzzz, good times are ahead.
ffuuuuuuuuucccckkk i wish

like seriously i'm stuck in america getting 30s on quizzes in lit because the questions aren't questions they're statements with no answer unless you think like a literature person

i wish i made it far enough to fight the mk's in tournament -_-
use mk until you find mks

gooftrip for snes is so good
gooftroop you mean?

THAT GAME IS AMAZING LOL

Player-3

Smash Hero
yes vietgeek yes

next time i see you we must fusion dance

if i can remember it

then i will be able to write and you will be able to do high level high school match (aka basic calc 1 and 2 in college lolol)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
So my only math class i have to take in college happened today, and it's precalc but i already took it in HS

but my teacher has the THICKEST jamican/some kinda weird caribbean accent and i cant understand a word he was saying and we also did stuff that is TOO easy

anybody that's good at math should know what i mean by "too easy" math. the basic **** like "let" statements that you totally forgot about, and the confusion as to why there aren't any cotangents in this equation

tibs7

Smash Champion
ffuuuuuuuuucccckkk i wish

like seriously i'm stuck in america getting 30s on quizzes in lit because the questions aren't questions they're statements with no answer unless you think like a literature person
aslong as you're at apex next year ill be happy. :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Umm, new guy, don't make threads because everyone probably already knows. That's about it.

Reizilla

However, always feel free to ask questions or say that you think you found something. We have a pretty good Q&A thread and video critique thread also. Or you can post things in this thread as well, since it's the most active.

Burnt Grape Juice

Smash Rookie
To shun: Well if this is very active I guess I'll just post here, but I guess it wont hurt to post in both! =D

To Angel: Well when I played with my ex-boyfriend I could only beat him with marth, so that's a big reason. Plus marth looks cool! =p

Reizilla

Where are you from, Juice?

inb4reigun'****tingonyetanotherchick

girls = drama

just ask laurel

Reizilla

Very well then. Come to Texas? ;)

Why do I not believe you?

Anyway, welcome to the marth boards. Enjoy the special treatment you'll probably get.

Albert.

Smash Master
i am ****ing terrible in math
Same here. Since I'm not at liberal amazing private college anymore, I have to take these math classes. and I'm just like O_O at the simplest **** LOL This is why we have claculators and asians, f*** math I just want to play music

Uh oh, another woman to steal chaos' fire.
Unless you're homosexual.

In which case;
"not like there's anything wrong with that"
ROFL @ necessary politically correctedness

I always do that to xD

Top Bottom