• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Haptic, get some of the Houston people, like Leaf., to come down to the Kingsville tourney in two weeks. I've been meaning to tell him about it.

Me and Broly can give you some good IRL Marth tips then.
pun intended

There's gonna be all kinds of Street Fighter too.

Also, sorry about that, Mike.

Just play SSF4 and j.faps to fierce all day :chuckle:

Did I just read about zombies eating people? ;_;

clowsui

Smash Legend
mike you are officially 10x more legit, zombies ate my neighbors is tight

if you read the PM...you haven't traveled to the midwest outside of mlg columbus :3 granted you haven't gone to the EC either but still! cheaper tix =D

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Kingsville is 4 hours from me, and I would be driving there after having made a 3-hour drive to Houston the previous 2 weekends in a row...

Shorter version: Find some cash and come to HOBO 27!

@Player-3: http://bit.ly/ajRIF4

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
I'm from Houston but am currently in Austin for school. I should change my location, but I am a part of the Houston scene much more than I am the Austin scene.

Also, the thread for the Kingsville tourney says that it is in 4 weeks, not 2. If it is, I may be able to make it.

P.S. Akuma called. He wants his name back.

Reizilla

Did I say two? I keep confusing them with the smashfest we're supposed to have :X

But yeah, it's the 25th. SA should be coming, so maybe you all can work something out.

Tell Akuma I didn't plan on waiting this long to get more premium XD But he'll have it back soon.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lmao i have ssf4 for the ps3 like 3 months now but i have barely touched it xD
the timing is just so strict :/ i cant combo into anything so annyoing

btw guys i just got a new laptop ( a friggen amazing one )
and i want to download a free online game, any game would do as long as its not a race or fighting game

SUGGESTIONS!?!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL SERIOUSLY I CANT COMBO **** >.<
IT TAKES ME 10 MINUTES IN PRACTICE MODE TO GET 1 COMBO RIGHT
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THAT INGAME?!?l

Reizilla

hahahahaha! XD Just practice for 3 hours then it'll be comfortable and you can use it in game.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Chair, I tip my hat to you.

Good ol fashion non-intercountry hatred based trolling.

I lol'd many times.
I love you.
You'd have lolled way more if you were to understand what the Dutch posts meant (it's unexplainable, m'afraid :().

Appreciation is good stuff though, let's see what kind of interesting bashing I can perform back here on the Marth boards.

Don't be afraid, I have been politely asked to no longer troll the Marth boards (+Ness boards, as of lately) and as such, I won't.

Laurel

Smash Ace
any of you play mass effect 2? before i blow like $50, is it as uneventful as the first one? good game and all but it was just soooo drawn out and the planet missions were so boring, and there was really no challenge.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Who are those people, Mike?

Also, R.I.P. Lord Chair. I went to the Pit board and was laughing at your trolling.

Laurel

Smash Ace
touhou is amazing, i haven't had it on my computer since reformatting though and i forgot to look for it again.

Top Bottom