• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
gpeternity im sure pc users would repeat ads too but pcs dont even need to advertise cause of how dominant they are

and im not a mac user in the normal sense of the word so your observations are incorrect

honestly this discussion is really boring who cares what computer you have... im also wearing green shorts and a white shirt today because its a superior clothes combination
orange shorts are far superior to green when paired with a white shirt. Unless you're going cargo, in which case, blue is the best choice.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
PC dual-booting Windows 7 and Linux (personally ubuntu studios) is where it's at.

Mac's don't have the compatibility that I need as a comp-sci major to use their OS, and windows on them is inferior.
I'll be dual-booting Vista (well, 7 when we get it) and OSX when I dig up enough money for a fresh external HDD so I can finally get everything backed up. |D Then it's goodbye weak little laptop and HELLO massive beautiful screen, far supperior graphics card, and moar RAM for my games.

And yosh, that makes sense. Meanwhile, Macs are generally better for artists.

2 observations whenever i see a mac/pc debate:

1- comp sci/eng students usually choose pc typically with a third party os as well.

2- mac users usually bash pc, typically recycling whatever the tv ads say.

otherwise, the remaining arguments always break down to customization/power/growth potential vs. shiny casual user friendly interface.
Eh, sometimes. I'd add in, though, there's just as much Mac-bashing from the PCs as the reverse. :lick: Also, again, Macs are generally better for artists. It evens out I'd say.

I was going to reply to everything
But then I realized it was friggin 6:30AM and I stayed up all night and I DON'T feel like writing a reply to all of that. Sorry viq. I'll just say this. I hate Apple culture more than the actual OS.

And ya phi, I kinda figured you were an engineer. lol
That or a physics major.
Weakling! I was still awake at 9 or 10 am! :laugh:

I have no idea what the Apple "culture" is, so fair enough.

Also, sorry Clow and Jun! XD Forgot you'd posted.

Oh, and I missed something else--happy belated b-day, shaya :D

...I haven't played brawl in like, two weeks. o.o Been too busy with Portal/too lazy to bother setting up my external HD again (which is, pathetically enough, just a matter of plugging it in to the Wii's USB ports and loading up the loader). Oh well. :p

Marth > Snake, hm? Heh. The proof that Marth's the manliest character in the game continues to roll in.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I was reading the posts from the other page and I was going to say, Shaya believes Marth ***** snake....
But Shaya beat me to it.

And Jun, screw you and your always summer clothes. I can't wear whatever I want when I want anymore and it pisses me off. Stupid midwest weather.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I was reading the posts from the other page and I was going to say, Shaya believes Marth ***** snake....
But Shaya beat me to it.

And Jun, screw you and your always summer clothes. I can't wear whatever I want when I want anymore and it pisses me off. Stupid midwest weather.
I live in the MW and i wear summer stuff all year round...+ a coat sometimes

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'll be dual-booting Vista (well, 7 when we get it) and OSX when I dig up enough money for a fresh external HDD so I can finally get everything backed up. |D Then it's goodbye weak little laptop and HELLO massive beautiful screen, far supperior graphics card, and moar RAM for my games.

And yosh, that makes sense. Meanwhile, Macs are generally better for artists.
True, but honestly the PC's general comparability makes it a better platform overall for everyone except the hardcore artist that doesn't care about pretty much any other aspect of computers.

*is hardcore artist that is also a gamer and programmer*

...I haven't played brawl in like, two weeks. o.o Been too busy with Portal/too lazy to bother setting up my external HD again (which is, pathetically enough, just a matter of plugging it in to the Wii's USB ports and loading up the loader). Oh well. :p
...The cake is a lie...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
the only season in south texas is summer :( and shorts are much more comfortable than jeans. i only like wearing jeans when i run out clean clothes because no one ever recognizes that you're wearing the same pair of jeans that you wore yesterday.

Tennet

Smash Champion
“If you don’t eat yer meat, you can’t have any pudding!”

Yeah, thats totally my title for an essay...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Steel2nd, now that Phiny has been bestowed knighthood, how relevant are you to your fellow Altean brothers and sisters now?

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
Vietgeek, if i were next to you and holding a large bill i would give it to you, because Judith is many many different types of win. and then i would take it back because flynn is not.

Player-3

Smash Hero
vietg teach me 2 blazblue next time we play meree

im thinking of buying it for 360 so i can spam ice cars online

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
True, but honestly the PC's general comparability makes it a better platform overall for everyone except the hardcore artist that doesn't care about pretty much any other aspect of computers.

*is hardcore artist that is also a gamer and programmer*
Eh, I think Mac has enough going for it aside from that that it's kinda 50/50. IDK. I just know I love mine, and that's all that matters atm anyway. xD

...The cake is a lie...
But the companion cube is still alive! |D

LOL I love that. I've been looking for good Portal-related music lately, such as Still Alive remixes and such. So far, not much luck. One or two remixes and the awesome The Device Has Been Modified by Victims of Science (which is actually what originally got me interested in the game...) and that's it. :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
vietg teach me 2 blazblue next time we play meree

im thinking of buying it for 360 so i can spam ice cars online
no problem as long as i get out of scrub level i guess

spamming ice cars online sounds like a great goal

course i haven't played fighting games for a month.

idk how this should turn out

i'll probably try to set-up infinite combos or try to wall lock you with tiger blade or contemplate how sexy everyone's favorite effeminate male leon is.

mabbe blah blah blah tidal wave

or we could stick to tradition and just fsmash each other

the LIT and the NCSS or w/e

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Viridian City was mad **** yo. I didn't do too well, but I learned a lot, I got to play MalcomM and M2K. Man, I'm kinda hype, I got a lot better lol

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
It was mad fun lolz.

Btw Steel your avi made me cream in my pants.

<3 Ami.

Top Bottom