• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
wow you guys must be bad if your getting grabbed iirc i only got grabbed by junk a few times on wifi with my marth

but then he bthrowed me for ****ing 16%

hhhnnngggghghhh

of course my marth is gay and likes to not be on the same platform as the opponent, i usually hang around either below or above them since i hate getting grabbed

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Approaching a DDD who waits for you to act reminds me of rock paper scissors where marth cant use paper lol. DDD will likely shield and then spotdodge the second he sees you move or wait for you to move then PS. The gay thing is that the first option is hard to beat unless you have good reaction time and spacing. You can walk up to DDD and wait for the spotdodge and pop him with DB or some kind of poke. Jumping at DDD from neutral usually fails unless DDD gets conditioned to you approaching him from the ground and he reads you wrong. Running at DDD is plausable if you can PS the ftilt or waddle dee he might throw out (you might not be able to punish him tho depending on how far you are when u PS). Spacing is more for avoiding that ridiculous grab than everything else. Random safe approaches are good, just take note of how the player reacts and use what works.
forums need to step it up, **** this quote post bull, i just want a "like" button like facebook

imo needs a "like" button petition

Player-3

Smash Hero
Wait what do you do when he's below you and you're on a platform? >> Sitting duck?
not directly above him

on the other side of the map above him that way i cant get dash grabbed or pivot grab nonsense

or i just run away if i am above him, thats cool too

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
On the note of NEO's post, I'll give you something I found in Atomsk's AiB profile a while ago:

QUOTED FROM VEX----"Yes, character boards also consist of Wifi players / Theoryfighters, don't take them too seriousily, imo only take the opinion of the top players of the characters opinions into account." I agree 100%
although this kinda doesn't work for marf cause all we can do is theorycraft :(

Tennet

Smash Champion
Approaching a DDD who waits for you to act reminds me of rock paper scissors where marth cant use paper lol. DDD will likely shield and then spotdodge the second he sees you move or wait for you to move then PS. The gay thing is that the first option is hard to beat unless you have good reaction time and spacing. You can walk up to DDD and wait for the spotdodge and pop him with DB or some kind of poke. Jumping at DDD from neutral usually fails unless DDD gets conditioned to you approaching him from the ground and he reads you wrong. Running at DDD is plausable if you can PS the ftilt or waddle dee he might throw out (you might not be able to punish him tho depending on how far you are when u PS). Spacing is more for avoiding that ridiculous grab than everything else. Random safe approaches are good, just take note of how the player reacts and use what works.
NEO likes this.

∫unk

Smash Master
I hate wifi makes all my gordos and waddle dees miss I'm adjusting the trajectory and speed based on what i think you're doing and they miss

Roxas M

Smash Master
i told junk that people in the clan i'm in like to hit me and run in matches. and my mk got today ***** because of that. (i don't know how to deal with campers and people that run away from me alot.)

so atm junk is going down the list of the clan and ****** all of the members in it. rofl.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know what, with that stepmania song...

there should be a stepmania that you can use game cube controllers for.

Would give your fingers ultimate manliness to be able to do anything in any game ever.

Like not rolling when trying to do a dolphin slash out of a power shield.
FARRRRRRRRR***********

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmao steel and jun it seems as tho u guys are trying harder and harder every day...

edit: obv bait...i saw it coming but i responded anyways

gj you two

∫unk

Smash Master
yo someone play me wifi

i feel like i just stood there

and clowsui rolled into me

get ***** lol

edit: actually nvm i gotta train wtf am i doing

Top Bottom